celebrities at WDW

Android-XS

tgporter11221 said:
Couldn't agree with you more. Thrawn needs to get a life or a real job.

Let me get this strait. You have 3 posts under your belt and you are ready to cast judgment on senior members? Let me guess longtime lurker, and THIS is your contribution to the forums? Why not add something relevant to the topic or just move on to the next. Let it go and get back to the topics subject.

...and this had to be my 100th post! :mad:

blackerbys17

Welcome to the boards TGPorter! You'll find that most people here are very nice even though sometimes us obsessive Disney fans can get a little out of hand, lol! :lol: I'm glad you agree, I just like being nice, I can go to sleep at night knowing I didn't hurt anybody's feelings that day and if I did, it certainly wasn't on purpose. Honestly, I don't know how people that behave differently can sleep at night! :eek:

I'll tell you this much, the ignore feauture is your friend. Whenever I find a particular poster's comments rude and obnoxious time and time again, I simply use the ignore feature. That way I don't have to be exposed to their "less than Disney happy" attitude. Just remember, everybody has a right to think and post what they feel but you also have the right to ignore someone if you don't want to ready their posts anymore.

Enjoy the forum!:wave:

sabian

Who cares how much the guy posts? Some of you never get tired of complaining and being rude. How many posts can we find of that? :hammer:

brich

Android-XS said:
Let me get this strait. You have 3 posts under your belt and you are ready to cast judgment on senior members? Let me guess longtime lurker, and THIS is your contribution to the forums? Why not add something relevant to the topic or just move on to the next. Let it go and get back to the topics subject.

...and this had to be my 100th post! :mad:
This just may be my favorite post yet... :lol:
Nice contibution for your 100th... :eek:

Android-XS

tgporter11221 said:
Couldn't agree with you more. Thrawn needs to get a life or a real job.
sabian said:
Who cares how much the guy posts? Some of you never get tired of complaining and being rude. How many posts can we find of that? :hammer:
I do, and whats this?.... His 3rd post falls into all of the above. Compaining and being rude! And wait theres more.. oh your post is just to complain about complaining! What a way to contribute!

Didn't I see a member of the year topic around here..?

fngoofy

Thrawn said:
Here's some free advice: If you haven't noticed, you are starting to become the butt of jokes around here.

I didn't say you ignored them. Reading comprehension helps. I said you ignored the facts they presented, which you did.

Here's an some free advice for you Thrown, why don't you not read his posts and mind your own business. He can post a repeat if he wants to have a current discussion.

Oh and you can stuff your comments about deferring to "established members", if we wanted that kinda attitude we'd be over at Intercot.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
fngoofy said:
Here's an some free advice for you Thrown, why don't you not read his posts and mind your own business. He can post a repeat if he wants to have a current discussion.

For the ten thousandth time, it is a forum rule to search for old discussions before posting a new thread. Thank you, please drive through.

WDWScottieBoy

NemoRocks said:
rac19uv.jpg

rac42mw.jpg

rac58vw.jpg

rac63cq.jpg

rac79dz.jpg

rac94wl.jpg

rac10wf.png

rac59nu.png

rac65aq.png

:sohappy:

Sorry, had to do this.

I've seen some celebrities at WDW, but left them to their business as they were on vacation.

NemoRocks78

Seized
WDWScottieBoy said:
:sohappy:

Sorry, had to do this.

I've seen some celebrities at WDW, but left them to their business as they were on vacation.
Be sure to visit the birthday thread in Chit Chat! :lookaroun

Edeyore

Thrawn said:
For the ten thousandth time, it is a forum rule to search for old discussions before posting a new thread. Thank you, please drive through.

Would you like a little cheese with that whine!? :lol:

DisneyFreak529

Thrawn said:

Come on do you really want 100 new threads started on EE with the same questions over and over again! It's in the rules, Do a search if you have a question.
I agree with Thrawn, just do a search.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom