celebrities at WDW

Tigger1988

PagingTomMorrow said:
you started it i dont wanna hear it

by the way... if you read the whole thread i didnt ignore anyone

Give up now, just stop before you get completely blasted...its only a matter of time

dflye

PagingTomMorrow said:
you started it i dont wanna hear it

by the way... if you read the whole thread i didnt ignore anyone
Well, you may not have directly ignored anyone, but you admitted that you skimmed through at least one of the lengthier posts... :lookaroun

And when that lengthy post was chock-full of things you should have read, you didn't.

The forums aren't exactly like the Letters to the Editor page for the local fish-wrap, where there is a length limit. So, if someone spends the time to put that much thought and effort into a response to a thread you started, you should have the courtesy to read the entire thing.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
PagingTomMorrow said:
facts such as

How about this:
If I create a post that has 10 facts presented to you in that thread, and then you ignoring them completely, you will create a thread in the chit chat forum apologizing to everyone, and you will agree not to post more than 10 times a day in the future.

I know I'm right, can you say the same?

So you have to ask yourself ... are you feeling lucky?

PagingTomMorrow

Original Poster
dflye said:
Well, you may not have directly ignored anyone, but you admitted that you skimmed through at least one of the lengthier posts... :lookaroun

And when that lengthy post was chock-full of things you should have read, you didn't.

The forums aren't exactly like the Letters to the Editor page for the local fish-wrap, where there is a length limit. So, if someone spends the time to put that much thought and effort into a response to a thread you started, you should have the courtesy to read the entire thing.

i went back and read it and then edited my post. i forgot to take out the skimmed part... sorry about that

Legacy

Thrawn said:
How about this:
If I create a post that has 10 facts presented to you in that thread, and then you ignoring them completely, you will create a thread in the chit chat forum apologizing to everyone, and you will agree not to post more than 10 times a day in the future.

Thrawn... I hate to admit it but you rock dude.

PagingTomMorrow

Original Poster
Thrawn said:
How about this:

I know I'm right, can you say the same?

i didnt see you post in the thread

and i was asking you to point out the facts your talking about

Thrawn

Account Suspended
PagingTomMorrow said:
i didnt see you post in the thread

and i was asking you to point out the facts your talking about

I don't have to post in the thread to be able to read it.

How bout instead of ignoring what I said, you give me a yes or no.

I can see your dilemma.
If you say yes, you know I'll prove you wrong.
If you say no, you are admitting that you are wrong.

So which will it be?

dflye

PagingTomMorrow said:
i went back and read it and then edited my post. i forgot to take out the skimmed part... sorry about that
Yeah, that is one problem of a linear stream of posts, if one goes back and (re)reads posts that have already been responded to, it is almost impossible to change the perceptions that may have arisen.

I know I've been guilty of skimming along, reading a reply that quotes something I just sailed past, and wondering "How the heck did I miss that statement?" :lol:

PagingTomMorrow

Original Poster
Thrawn said:
I don't have to post in the thread to be able to read it.

How bout instead of ignoring what I said, you give me a yes or no.

I can see your dilemma.
If you say yes, you know I'll prove you wrong.
If you say no, you are admitting that you are wrong.

So which will it be?

im not appologizing for anything i said

i still dont know what facts youre talking about

ill appologize for the tone of my posts

as for posting alot in a public forum? no way

Thrawn

Account Suspended
PagingTomMorrow said:
ya know what strike what i just said.

this fight isnt worth my time

im gonna say what i have to and then the fights over...

ive seen people get banned from fights with you and felt that you deserved to at least be suspended for the tone of your posts

ive had private messages from people saying you personally are the reason they are scared to post here

youre a bully, and make this forum dismal wherever you leave your mark.

ive made my peace.

thread: abandoned

This is a strange post. Your profile says you joined on Oct 1, 2005. Now, I have posted 5 times since then, before this thread. If what you are saying is true, that means you have a second username.

Now, according to the rules, located here:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=51376

Steve said:
Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

Now thats a conundrum, isn't it?

Don't start whining, because I gave you fair warning.

I also have never gotten anyone banned. In fact, I am more than willing to go back and forth with someone in a thread, because I can always back up the statements I make. My tone may be something you don't agree with, but if I'm right, then I'm right. Nowhere does it say that being chipper is a requirement of the forums.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
PagingTomMorrow said:
im not appologizing for anything i said

i still dont know what facts youre talking about

ill appologize for the tone of my posts

as for posting alot in a public forum? no way

So you're admitting that you are wrong? Fine with me. Have a nice day. :wave:

PagingTomMorrow

Original Poster
Thrawn said:
This is a strange post. Your profile says you joined on Oct 1, 2005. Now, I have posted 5 times since then, before this thread. If what you are saying is true, that means you have a second username.

Now, according to the rules, located here:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=51376

Now thats a conundrum, isn't it?

Don't start whining, because I gave you fair warning.

i went back and read threads. in particular the monorail expansion thread. im not condoning nemesis' behavior but you really came off as a mean person in that thread

Cosman

Thats it 'Wanted" Thrawn for being an arogant inbacile. Reward yet to be determined.

I'm coming for you now doppy. You have no shot against the master

Thrawn

Account Suspended
PagingTomMorrow said:
i went back and read threads. in particular the monorail expansion thread. im not condoning nemesis' behavior but you really came off as a mean person in that thread

And why would people PM you if you just read old threads? Doesn't make sense.

I'm guessing you are nemesis384. You have the same posting style. No capital letters anywhere, long run on sentences with only punctuation being a period at the end. Would you like it if I had an administrator check your IP against his?

PagingTomMorrow

Original Poster
Thrawn said:
And why would people PM you if you just read old threads? Doesn't make sense.

I'm guessing you are nemesis384. You have the same posting style. No capital letters anywhere, long run on sentences with only punctuation being a period at the end. Would you like it if I had an administrator check your IP against his?

if you so choose

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom