"Cead Mile Failte" To MJ!

MerHearted

Ooh...:(

I know all about the job search thing...what's his face is busy doing that.

I'm sure trying to do it for a different city makes it even harder. :(

Yeah... I'm not really looking forward to it. And I'd have to do this without my school. I had them helping me last time. But I hope things will work out and I can find a suitable one quickly.

DDuckFan130

Do you graduate this year Reg?
Yeah. I graduate on April 30th. But because of my less-than-stellar student teaching experience, I will have passed it with a C+.

It's a long and drawn out story, but suffice to say I had a bad relationship with my cooperating teacher. Among other things, she called me lazy, ineffective, socially inept, and immature. It'll be a little harder finding a job, but everyone has faith in me so we'll see.

So...yeah :shrug:

Edit: Hi Susan...yes I know :lol:

Nemo14

Yeah... I'm not really looking forward to it. And I'd have to do this without my school. I had them helping me last time. But I hope things will work out and I can find a suitable one quickly.
I'm not sure if you read my post to you this morning Vince, but I did a similar thing in my late 20's. I know it's a scary decision.

nibblesandbits

Yeah. I graduate on April 30th. But because of my less-than-stellar student teaching experience, I will have passed it with a C+.

It's a long and drawn out story, but suffice to say I had a bad relationship with my cooperating teacher. Among other things, she called me lazy, ineffective, socially inept, and immature. It'll be a little harder finding a job, but everyone has faith in me so we'll see.

ooh...that is no fun either.

Gotta love it when one person can ruin something for you...especially something that your career is banking on. :rolleyes:

nibblesandbits

Yep...so does DH...it makes it 10 times harder. And even still harder is when you currently have a job. Since looking for a job is like a part time job in itself.

Nemo14

DD graduates Mother's day weekend. She did her student teaching first semester, and really liked it. It was hard going back to being a student after that though. Are you in elementary ed?

MerHearted

I'm not sure if you read my post to you this morning Vince, but I did a similar thing in my late 20's. I know it's a scary decision.

I saw. It is scary. But this is a chance I gotta take. My friend tells me "Fear is temporary, regret is forever." I don't know what will happen to me out there. But I know what's here. I don't think I'll ever be happy or find the life I want here. It's like that scene in Finding Nemo.

Marlin: How do you know something bad won't happen?
Dory: I don't.

Uponastar

Well... kinda. I wanna move to either Anaheim or Orlando with a real full-time job but also get a part-time job at Disney. I don't know how it will turn out but I'd like to at least try. I wanna know. I don't wanna be middle-aged with a family and go "I wish I could have when I was younger." Plus, it's an exciting new life. I don't see much for me in Philly anymore.

Good for you Vince!
After our first trip to WDW in 1990 we wanted to move to Florida. We just knew that's where we wanted to be. But something always got in the way of our going. Now here we are all these years later and still things keep us here. We're determined that one day we will be free to go, but it can be very frustrating. We can't help wondering from time to time what our lives would have been like if we'd only just gone ahead and did it when we first wanted to. It's scary to make big changes, but it's scarier to do nothing and just left life take you along until you're left with nothing more than a lot of "if only's". Taking risks is how you make dreams come true!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom