CDG transfer to DLP

MacDonaldDuck

Original Poster
Is there an alternative from the bus?obviouly I could get a taxi but I think it would cost too much:veryconfu

Although 4 people in a taxi to central London from Heathrow costs a similar amount to the Heathrow express for four The tube is cheapest but also longest journey.

malice

here are some options:

TGV to DLP (Marne la Vallee) from CDG takes about 10 minutes.

RER train (NOT RECOMMENDED...travel time up to 1 hour with transfer in Paris)

VEA shuttle: http://www.vea.fr/uk/. i have not tried this option, but i believe it takes 45 minutes dependent on traffic.

Philo

RER train (NOT RECOMMENDED...travel time up to 1 hour with transfer in Paris)

VEA shuttle: http://www.vea.fr/uk/. i have not tried this option, but i believe it takes 45 minutes dependent on traffic.

I've used these options. I hated the train but thats because it was on the way home and I was cold and wet whilst waiting for it - the journey itself wasn't too bad and it didn't seem to take an hour but I may have fallen asleep :snore:

The shuttle was pretty good. It took longer than I expected (I would estimate around 1hour) but we we we're stuck in traffic for a while.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
We use the VEA coach all the time; in April it was 30 minutes each way, from the terminal kerb to the hotel front door.

sueuk

We also use the VEA every time and have never had a problem - usually runs at about 45 mins to Sequoia Lodge. Have a great time, I'm not going this winter, but was there in May and have just booked WDW for next year.:sohappy:

Jane1

Former cast member

hey if u need ny help with disney world, u can ask me, i'm a former cast member as of July this year. :) i would be more than happy to give you tips that might help your stay in the magical world :D

MacDonaldDuck

Original Poster
Thanks to all for their replies I just used the VEA bus back and forth,on the way back to CDG the bus took a different route through Val'Europe and another nearby town which was more interesting.

On a sour note Air France check in @CDG was PATHETIC:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom