Catching Micky's fish??

purranha

Original Poster
5th time a DW and 3rd time at Wilderness Lodge. Always heard about the fishing on the lake. I can not recall any NO FISHING signs around WL. Not that I would fish off the dock going to the MK, but maybe on the right side of the beach off from view? Not looking to grill anything on the beach, only catch and release. Are there restrictions they do not post?
Thanks

supapampam

I do not know about WL Resort but they do have catch & release fishing at Port Orleans Riverside you have to rent the pole & bait from them and they have a certain area you can do it in.. So they may have the same at other resorts.

KCMO

I know there have been threads on here in the past indicating that they have guided fishing charters available out of some of the lake/lagoon resort marinas. I suspect that they may insist you book one of the charters rather than just let you fish off the bank on your own - probably citing "liability" concerns.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Fishing is only in designated areas or with Disney guides. You can just imagine the problems fishing off one of the docks and hooking a guest heading out to a boat. They also want to be sure of catch and release which they can't do if you out at some isolated beach front.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom