Cat in the hat

KevinPage

>>but once mothers go around telling other mothers how bad and inapropriate it is, they won't take their children to it, then more people will see the haunted mansion.<<

So Soccer Moms DO have a purpose! LOL

aim

Well, hmm, isn't this awkward. lol, I saw the movie last night and enjoyed it. I guess only people that like Mike Meyers will like it. Yes it is bad at times, but I still think it is a great movie. This is my opinion....so please don't go telling me how dumb I am for liking it. Thanks

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW*babe
Well, hmm, isn't this awkward. lol, I saw the movie last night and enjoyed it. I guess only people that like Mike Meyers will like it. Yes it is bad at times, but I still think it is a great movie. This is my opinion....so please don't go telling me how dumb I am for liking it. Thanks

I like mike but i didn't like the cat:lol:

aim

Originally posted by disnyfan89
I like mike but i didn't like the cat:lol:

hmmm, ok, let me rephrase....well, I'm not sure how. :lol: But I loved the movie. Too bad hardly anyone else does. lol

bearboysnc

There was more toilet humor in Cat in the Hat then there was in SCARY MOVIE 3.

I guess Suess' widow wasn't watching too closely on this one, since she claims she will only let Hollywood produce "faithful" interpretations of her late husbands work.

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by WDW*babe

Wow, Aimee...you're pretty dumb for liking that movie. :lookaroun :animwink:

wdw100

The Cat in the Hat was fun to see once. The movie has a lot of adult humor, hopefully the humor goes over the children’s heads. I liked Mike Meyers however I kept seeing Austin Powers in a cat suit and of course Universal put in there little joke...I don’t want to spoil the movie (it’s the part where there on the babysitter) and the cat makes that stupid remark. Its suppose to be a joke…but its not….lol

meanmice

Originally posted by Kicker
...I think the order from best to worst is:

Brother Bear

Looney Tunes

Elf

Cat and the Hat

(The first three absloutely pounds the Cat into the ground.)

Oh that's not good. I just saw Elf this weekend and the best parts are the one's that they show in the previews. I didn't like the grinch and from the previews of this movie, I already told my mom that I would rent it, but now I'm having second thoughts.

daystar

Hi,
I took my kids to see the Cat in the Hat the day it came out.....I personally did not like the movie but my son who is five, my niece who is 6 and my nephew who is 9 really liked it they thought it was funny....I was hoping for something like the grinch but it was nothing like it at all....As long as they entertain the kids thats all that matters....

LadyDarling

My 2 cents

Nope. I haven't seen Cat in the Hat. I was actually really looking forward to it when I heard of the concept, but after one preview I was left feeling more like the lovable, silly, playful "Cat in the Hat" I grew up with was nothing more than a o-craving lowlife aka a "dirty old man". Don't think I need to see it. I'll be saving my $$.

HOWEVER! I will be seeing Haunted Mansion the night it comes out! Eddie Murphy isn't in the attraction (duh). Jack Sparrow isn't in the Pirate's ride either. It's not the point.

BTW, rent the Tower of Terror if you guys want a nother ride-inspired movie! It's an interesting interpretation (and I'm about to go in 5 days and ride it so seeing all the sights gets me warmed up), even if it's not what the "Tower of Terror" is really about (the Twilight Zone).

Shaman

Perhaps this thread belongs in Universal Orlando Forum

:p :)

Cat in the Hat seems like an awful movie just from the trailer alone I can see that it isn't too good...but then again thats just my opinion...other people seem to like it, some don't thats life...
-----
Haunted Mansion I think won't be as good as PotC, because of the length of HM alone...an 1 and 39 minute!? I hope I'm wrong...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom