Cast members say Indiana Jones Stunt Show is closing (post from 2005)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
How about the two of you shut up and give Jose a break.

If you guys haven't read lately, there's been enough fake rumors posted to raise a red flag about almost any post without concrete evidence (And a CM is NEVER concrete evidence)

And fillerup, you are wrong. Nowhere in his post did he call anyone a moron. In fact, the OP referred to namecalling.

If you can't put up with someone politely stating their opinion on this board, then you need to get out.

This goes for fillerup and doombuggy dude as well. What both of you have posted is 10 times worse than anything either of you have accused him of posting. In fact, both of your posts I view as TROLLING, and I will report them to a site administrator.

Both of you need to get a firm grasp of the English language and then re-read his post before you dare comment on it again.

lebeau

I know the Indiana Jones show has gotten old for a lot of regulars, but you have to look at it from the persective of the casual tourist who is WDW's bread and butter.

The show still draws in the crowds. And most of the people in that auditorium haven't seen it X times. For many it is their first time seeing the show. A relatively small percentage of WDW visitors are regulars.

fillerup

wdwmagic said:
Hey guys stop the arguing.

Point taken - my apologies.

I won't bother explaining what I misread that led to my original post because that would simply extend the argument.

doombuggy dude

Original Poster
wdwmagic said:
Hey guys stop the arguing.

My apologies also for the "moron" comment. I was accused of deliberately and dishonestly misleading people. I do not take such comments lightly and my typing fingers got ahead of my brain.

goofyfan13

mkt said:
If you guys haven't read lately, there's been enough fake rumors posted to raise a red flag about almost any post without concrete evidence (And a CM is NEVER concrete evidence)

Beat me to it. What you two need to understand is that in the past 3 or 4 months, there have been numerous threads starting asking about an Indiana Jones Adventure ride replacing the Stunt Show, so many to the point that it annoys a lot of veterans here just to see another thread with a similar topic. Jose meant no harm in what he said and no where in his post did he personally insult anyone, and to maliciously attack him is wrong. If you think his comments were mean (which they weren't), you should have seen some on the Indy threads that were deleted (for good reason), now those were harsh. :wave:

goofyfan13

doombuggy dude said:
My apologies also for the "moron" comment. I was accused of deliberately and dishonestly misleading people. I do not take such comments lightly and my typing fingers got ahead of my brain.

Don't worry about it, I have had plenty of instances where I did the same thing. I'm sure that Jose only doubted you for the reasons I stated in my above post. :wave:

nuttyskadork

Hi!
For what its worth….

I was at WDW last week and had two different cast members at two different times excitedly volunteer that they recently learned the stunt show was closing. They both seemed excited about what they knew and were apparently itching to tell people about it since we were talking about something totally different both times.
We all know how unreliable some cast member info is but I thought this was interesting.

Maybe it's just a temp closing to modify it for the new film. Still it seems a bit late.

DABIGCHEEZ

I know the date of this bump....but I thought maybe one of the high up imagineers got a brainstorm to scrap the show and put something else in its place. Something.... ANYTHING PLEASE!!!!!!!

Yankeeplex

I had heard rumors about this closing. But the area is sooo big I doubt it that they would simply put in a ride, unless it is in the scope of a giant simulator like Back to the Future was or some incredible E-Ticket. It just seems that every time we are at MGM (yes I said it), the crowds are always there. I don't know the criteria to change it out other than they feel that it is stail...but again, I always see the crowds.

frankd1962

It is one of the few things left in the park that the adults can be chosen to take part in. The other is the backstage tour water tank.

I still love going to it and seeing the stunts no matter how old the show is. The only thing I could see replacing it is the Indy ride from DL. Just have to dress up the building for the guest because I think you might be able to see it from the parking lot if they build it.:shrug:

nuttyskadork

Woah lol. This thread showed up in the related threads category at the bottom. I figured since it was at the top it would have to be fairly recent lol. Guess I'll have to check the date. The forums I'm used to auto locks any thread tht goes longer than 3 days without any posts haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom