Cast Member Standards

Walt Disney1955

Why are you so bothered by Joe Rhode? It’s an honest question. I’ve seen pictures and I don’t understand why there’s a problem.

You can't be of the normal mind and do that sort of stuff to your body. It is beyond quirky and weird, it is deranged. Not a good look. So with that mindset why are people surprised when the standards are lowered in other areas?

Last edited:

AndyS2992

Why are you so bothered by Joe Rhode? It’s an honest question. I’ve seen pictures and I don’t understand why there’s a problem.
I’ll just leave this here..
IMG-2607.jpg

Prince-1

You can't be of the normal mind and do that sort of stuff to your body. It is beyond quirky and weird, it is deranged. Not a good look. So with that mindset why are people surprised when the standards are lowered in other areas?

You can be of very normal mind and do it. What a completely ignorant statement.

joanna71985

If you work in WDW have no clue what a 'Figment' is or work next to Epcot yet have never seen the fireworks or work at Riviera but don't know there is a restaurant on the top floor or appraoch a cast member in full uniform about a wheelchair and they answer back "not now sorry, my shift is ending" and walks away - I've never seen such a lack of interest or poor attitude from Cast here.

I don't see anything wrong with CMs that work in the parks but haven't seen the fireworks

We went from Walt not wanting mustaches on his employees to the intentional appearance of Joe Rohde. So yes, Disney's standards overall have dropped.

Just because Disney changed their guidelines on appearances, doesn't mean standards have dropped

DW Aficionado

First of all, I want to go on record to say that most of the Disney cast members to a wonderful job even in the extreme heat of Floriday. But as far as salaries go, most are unskilled workers trained to do a unskilled task. Disney just needs many workers like that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom