Cast Member Hit Parking Cars at Typhoon Lagoon

LilSuzy

Sad indeed, poor guy I hope he's ok. I never understood the reason for a person to flee the scene of an accident. :confused: It was an ACCIDENT, now take care of your responsibilities and be a decent human being.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I never understood the reason for a person to flee the scene of an accident. :confused:

Under age driver,
No Licence,
Provisional licence holder not accompanied,
Expired licence,
No Insurance,
Disqualified driver,
Wanted, outstanding warrants,
Stolen vehicle,
Stolen goods or illegal substances on board,
Driver under influence of drugs or alcohol
Need I go on ??

bgraham34

Under age driver,
No Licence,
Provisional licence holder not accompanied,
Expired licence,
No Insurance,
Disqualified driver,
Wanted, outstanding warrants,
Stolen vehicle,
Stolen goods or illegal substances on board,
Driver under influence of drugs or alcohol
Need I go on ??

Some people are afraid they killed someone and just don't want to face that.

BigThunderMatt

some people also are so oblivious they don't realize what or if they hit anything/someone..

Considering it was a guest I'm going with this. They were probably doing something other than focusing on the road and completely missed this and just kept going on their merry way.

I guarantee you when the cops come to their door they're going to be saying..."Huh? Why is the sky blue? No, we weren't there we were watching the 3:30 parade at Disney World. What? There's no park called Disney World? And there's no 3:30 parade...? Is this where Harry Potter is?"

Neverland

I'm always terrified for the parking attendants. They could all get hit so easily. I guess that's why they wear bright yellow, right? I've actually heard that they get hit quite a lot, but usually not hard enough to really be injured. :/ Prayers for Mr. Miller.

Mr_Incredible

The title to this thread got me at first, I thought a cm was hitting cars that were in the process of parking :ROFLOL:

Cast member hit WHILE parking cars........now that wouldnt have startled me as much :lol:

Mukta

The title to this thread got me at first, I thought a cm was hitting cars that were in the process of parking :ROFLOL:

Cast member hit WHILE parking cars........now that wouldnt have startled me as much :lol:

Exactly what happened to me. I thought a bus driver hit cars in the process of parking.
I can't believe someone hit a human being and left the scene. I hope they catch that person. I hope that Mr. Miller will recover fully from his injuries. This is a terrible thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom