Casey Jr Water Play Area Testing

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If you look at the photos MissM you can conclude that they are at least seem to be ready or at least almost to get the hardware in.
The base seems complete, just need a clean up.
I would not be surprised that they start placing things in the coming week.
But there is still a lot of work needed around it, not even speaking about the second tent which could use it's top by now.

Well I keep my fingers crossed when I get there to see it all.

If you look at the latest aerial photos you can see that they have attached one of the arms to the Dumbo base, so it looks like they are starting to put it back together.

MissM

And put them here:)
Thanks for doing so:D
Of course! :lol:

BTW how is life these days for you, any work yet?

Gr, Edwin
Haven't had any luck finding a new p/t job so far but I've been really working on my shop a lot which has at least helped offset the lost income. I'm 6 months post-op now which means 80% healed and I'm feeling a lot better. Most days, I feel almost completely normal which is really nice. Thanks for asking! :D

estam

Haven't had any luck finding a new p/t job so far but I've been really working on my shop a lot which has at least helped offset the lost income. I'm 6 months post-op now which means 80% healed and I'm feeling a lot better. Most days, I feel almost completely normal which is really nice.
Sorry to hear that but good to hear that you keep getting better.

Thanks for asking! :D
Your welcome:D

tl77

Are the telephone poles and hanging lights part of the final design now? Because the aren't in the model

tl77

Good question....they look kinda permanent don't they.

yeah after seeing the "2x4 and chicken wire" fencing at the new Barnstormer, I'm a little curious about these telephone poles. It may be great, it's just not part of the model, although it seems a little strange to have so many electric lines over top a kids water play area

Scuttle

Casey Jones water area. It doesn't look like that was testing. It still has a long way to go. I agree with Miss if they are gonna make it that easy to take pics I am going to stand on it as well. These are from Sunday btw.

Attachments

• 4-15-12 009.jpg
    4-15-12 009.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 4-15-12 010.jpg
    4-15-12 010.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 4-15-12 011.jpg
    4-15-12 011.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 155

HanaImakura

:eek:...!!!!!

Casey Jr.?!?!?!?!?! :D Oh my, I'm probably going to cry when I see it finished. <3 I love Dumbo. <3 Casey Jr. is like the best train ever. <3 :) So Disney somehow heard my wish. :3 I kept wishing they'd build something for Casey Jr. and they're doing it! CX

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Are the telephone poles and hanging lights part of the final design now? Because the aren't in the model

I am thinking those are part of the final themeing. They just look a little to detailed to be work lights especially the strings of lights over the turntable.

threeyoda

I am thinking those are part of the final themeing. They just look a little to detailed to be work lights especially the strings of lights over the turntable.

Yeah I believe the lightpoles are part of the final theming. They weren't there in the early stages of construction, only recently. They look pretty cool, it really adds to the theming of the area

Scuttle

Yeah I believe the lightpoles are part of the final theming. They weren't there in the early stages of construction, only recently. They look pretty cool, it really adds to the theming of the area

I agree I actually think the lights and light poles look great.

tl77

I haven't seen Dumbo in years but isn't there a something involving telephone lines in the movie? don't the crows perch on them, and eventually Dumbo tries to land on the phone lines as well?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I would've liked to have seen a Dumbo dark ride of a new version of the Pinnochio dark ride from Disneyland in SBC... Oh well, a guy can dream. :)

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom