Casey Jr Water Play Area Testing

FigmentJedi

Is it just me or is the Storybook Circus a lot of Dumbo Movie Stuff?

Well yeah. Besides being Disney's main circus movie, Dumbo itself is set in Florida. Not to mention that Florida has a long history with circuses, especially Ringling Brothers.

Weather_Lady

Thanks, Slugger!

That's awesome to hear, Slugger -- thanks for the update! You just made a 36-year old woman in Upstate New York start doing a Snoopy-style happy dance at her office desk! (Any pics - or can you tell us what they look like, or whether they match the construction wall poster?)

Tom

Beta Return
...and now the animals have been installed! I especially love the monkeys. It's going to look so whimsical and exuberant when it's done!

Pictures and video here: http://jefflangedvd.com/

I honestly don't care what any of the haters say.....I give TDO kudos for Storybook Circus.

They took a dilapidated, ramshackle, TEMPORARY land and made it look fantastic. It has a REAL train station, with much needed restrooms. Double Dumbo is going to be great for kids once both are open, because the wait will significantly decrease for one of the more popular attractions among kids and families.

And I can't really be mad at them for leaving two of those nasty tents, since they really put sincere effort into stiffening them up and making them look like real big tops.

And now, seeing how elaborate the splash pad is going to be, it makes Donald's Boat look like nothing (ha, funny, it actually IS nothing now).

No, this mini-land doesn't serve everyone, but it wasn't meant to. But everyone can still enjoy the actual atmosphere and theme it finally has.

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom