News Casey’s Corner and Main Street Ice Cream Parlor to Reopen at Magic Kingdom

DCBaker

Premium Member
Apparently the Casey’s menu received some updates on the app today? Possibly a precursor to an upcoming reopening?

Here are those updates from DFB -
  • The Mickey Celebration Sipper has been removed from the menu
  • The Bacon Macaroni & Cheese All-Beef Hot Dog has also been removed from the menu
  • The Bacon Macaroni & Cheese French Fries have also been taken off the menu

• An All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog has been added to the menu
  • Generally, the main entree items now show that they will be served with your choice of fries or a Cuties Mandarin (as opposed to apple slices)
  • The All-Beef Hot Dog has gone down in price from $9.99 to $9.49
  • A side of Cuties Mandarians (3 pack) is now listed on the menu for $4.19
  • It looks like assorted fountain beverages only come in 1 size now and are priced at $4.49
  • And the website has now specified that they are serving Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for their regular coffee (although it looks like this was already listed previously for their decaf option)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ewww Magic Kingdom has the worst tasting water I’ve ever tasted. I’ve forced myself to drink it but now the thought of it makes me want to 🤮

I am ok with the taste, actually. Probably because it’s something that always reminds me that “I’m at MK”.

Anywho… Looks like Casey’s has simplified their menu a bit. Too bad a fountain soda that costs them $.15 is going for $4.50. That’s always annoyed me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom