carribean beach ?

kerry76

Hello,
I am staying at the caribbean beach for my first time in Nov. and I have two questions. This resort seems to be very large and I was wondering if each island has there own parking lot or is there one main lot you have to use by the check in building? Also about room upgrades, I was wondering if you have to ask for a complimentary upgrade or do they sometimes give you one or do you ask for an upgrade and then pay the difference? Thanks so much for your respones.
Kerry

Erika

There are parking lots throughout the resort- I don't know anything about upgrading though. I'm sure someone else will have an answer.

Enjoy your visit- it's a beautiful resort! We stayed there in 2000.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

It's a phenomenal Resort, ever so beautiful!!

Upgrades--If it's an off time, maybe they will upgrade you. Or you cna upgrade and pay the difference. The lakeviews are gorgeous at this Resort.

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

We just got back from CBR and it is beautiful!! If you want the upgrade, I would pay for it...that way you arent disappointed. We had a standard room and were thrilled with it. I dont think you will be disappointed with any room here. :)

Upvote 0

Redvette

At the Caribbean Beach or other moderate resorts, we no longer pay to upgrade, as I don't feel it to be worth the money. The reason is that the walkways go between your room and the view, so if you have your curtains open, you get to see people walking by all the time, which is not very private. Also because of this arrangement, there are not very good views from a sitting position, you have to stand up to see anything.

I love the Caribbean, Coronado, and Port Orleans, I just don't need to pay extra for a view I'll almost never see.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom