Carousel of Progress has a Fastpass sign up.

luv

Original Poster
Not a joke. Not that interesting, either.

But yesterday, CoP had a sign up sending people to one turnstile for FP and one for stand-by.

I had to wonder why they'd do that...but I didn't ask.

Anyone know what the point might be?

Goofyernmost

Not a joke. Not that interesting, either.

But yesterday, CoP had a sign up sending people to one turnstile for FP and one for stand-by.

I had to wonder why they'd do that...but I didn't ask.

Anyone know what the point might be?
It's a bit of a mind game that Disney is playing for the start up of FP+. They need more FP locations so that they can get everyone to meet their 3 a day limit. I've been saying all along that they are going to control the crowds at the more popular attractions by forcing them on the public by saying that the rest are used up..but, here's one for CoP. Want it? I think we all will be surprised by the smoke and mirror show we will be witnessing when it is rolled out completely.

Nemo14

It's a bit of a mind game that Disney is playing for the start up of FP+. They need more FP locations so that they can get everyone to meet their 3 a day limit. I've been saying all along that they are going to control the crowds at the more popular attractions by forcing them on the public by saying that the rest are used up..but, here's one for CoP. Want it? I think we all will be surprised by the smoke and mirror show we will be witnessing when it is rolled out completely.

Exactly!!!

PUSH

Is there FP for CoP? Can you even get one? If you can, where?

I got a surprise FP for CoP a couple years back when I went to get one for Buzz Lightyear. It was over spring break, so I doubt they have a normal FP. CoP wasn't busy either. I think we waited about 5 minutes to hop on later without FP.

luv

Original Poster
Oh, my gosh. They're going to issue FPs for everything?!

I hope this works out for them.

But I still don't see the point of having a FP line and no FPs. I'm not that smart, but it makes little sense to me. Feeling a little Forest Gumpy.

ETA: Maybe they were issuing them or giving them out somewhere and we just didn't get any. :)

Goofyernmost

Oh, my gosh. They're going to issue FPs for everything?!

I hope this works out for them.

But I still don't see the point of having a FP line and no FPs. I'm not that smart, but it makes little sense to me. Feeling a little Forest Gumpy.
In marketing terms it is also looked on as creating a demand. Those of us that have been a gazillion times will not be fooled but first timers will be wide open for just such a scam.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom