Carousel of Progress 30th Anniversary Pin!!!

TinkerBell9988

Original Poster
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=6028

Click on the above link to go to the Official Disney Pin Trading website for a full description of the pin, plus a picture.

This pin is going to be released on January 15th, but I know for sure I am not going to be in the Magic Kingdom in 6 days to pick it up... :(

Does anyone know if there is a number that I can call on the day of the release to order the pin (if that is possible)? This is one pin I cannot miss out on! It is a Limited Edition of 1500, too.

Thanks for anyone who can help me out on this!

General Grizz

At first I thought, "What?! It just celebrated 40 years!" before realizing it's the Walt Disney WORLD version. Great collectable! :sohappy:

I won't be in the parks, either. Bummer.

crazycalf

I want the pin too.

They don't let you order ltd edition ones from the 407 merch number though.
The best way to get it would be ebay or if you know someone that will be in the park that day.

Expo_Seeker40

I'm just trying to confirm somthing. :wave:

The 30th Anniversary is in fact for when the Carousel Of Progress came to Walt Disney World in Janurary 1975 to presently Janurary 2005 with 30 years of progress. :sohappy:

....cause just as Grizz was saying even though the CoP is really 40 years old, the 30 must be for when the show came to WDW. :hammer:

Slipknot

General Grizz said:
At first I thought, "What?! It just celebrated 40 years!" before realizing it's the Walt Disney WORLD version. Great collectable! :sohappy:

I won't be in the parks, either. Bummer.

Hmmm... Tell you what. Since you are so... shall we say passionate about CoP, a classic that I have recently gotten back into, I'll gladly get one for you. Hell, I'll be there getting one for myself, so why not??

General Grizz

Static-X said:
Hmmm... Tell you what. Since you are so... shall we say passionate about CoP, a classic that I have recently gotten back into, I'll gladly get one for you. Hell, I'll be there getting one for myself, so why not??
You are a saint. :eek:

markc

It's ironic that the minute I leave Orlando, a pin like this is released :lol: well if anybody happens to want to pick up an extra one for me, I'd be greatly indebted :) I'd be more than willing to than pay for the pin, shipping, and your time and effort :)
-Mark

Pioneer Hall

OOOO...I want one! Unfortunately that pin is going to sell for a fortune on eBay. Guess I will have to sacrifice if I really want it.

Miss Bell

Ebay---here I come! I've been looking for a CoP pin for my collection for quite some time. I glad they are finally releasing one.

TinkerBell9988

Original Poster
Static-X said:

Not fair!! I asked first!!!. . .

Just kidding... heehee. I just prepurchased one on eBay, so I can't wait til its in my little pixie hands!

OliveMcFly

I got really excited for a second because I thought I could buy it online but, no go. This is such a great pin. Such a pity I won't be in WDW for it. Thanks for sharing!

Static-X - How much are they going for on Ebay??
Here's the link to the page. There is a Buy It Now at $22.95. COP Pin

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Has anyone been able to confirm that this pin will be available at DTD pin traders this saturday - or if it will be limited only to the parks? I dont have anybody else who can go on saturday so I will be grabbing my AP and making the drive to get the pin so I plan on at least heading into MK for a Dole Whip....never have done a solo day at WDW before, but Ive seen several posts lately from people who have tried it and had a good time - so we shall see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom