Caribbean Construction by Caymen Way

surfsupdon

Hi everyone I am new!

I turned 20 the day after Christmas, and we were in Disney from 12/26 (my bday) to 1/6 all the way from the beaches of NJ. It was our 12th trip there as a family, and we stayed at Caribbean Beach, for our 10th time. We love it there, but have also stayed at Dixie Landings and Walt Disney World DOLPHIN last year.

So I figure that I know a lot about CB, but I am confused. I know Pop Century is built all the way down past Trinidad South, and you can only see a little of it, but there seems to be another major construction plan on the backside of Caymen Way, across the Internal route from the Custom House, Martinique, and Trinidad North. The trees are wiped out, large trucks present, and the area is sorta wide open and not as secluded and nice as it used to be. Lucky for us we always stay in ARUBA on the lakefront, away form any and all construction of whatever.

Regardless, this was out first time at Disney over Christmas and NewYears, and it really rocked, we still say it was our best trip ever to Disney. We mostly go over Easter Break, as me and my sis are in school, and my parents teach, but have also been there in multiple summer months and also in November.

So if anyone can inform me on what the construction was over by Caribbean Beach, that sint from Pop Century, Id appreciate it. I guess I'll tlak to you guys later....

Pioneer Hall

This construction is for the NON-DISNEY Bonnet Creek Resort. If you search for other threads on this topic, you will find a lot of info. on the resort.

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Hey surfsupdon- We always loved CB also!! It's our favorite moderate hotel. Our favorite is The Polynesian but CB was always a beautiful moderate. Have you seen any difference since they fixed up the food court ???? Let me know. I'm curious and are they now serving breakfast in the restaurant?

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by kennyj29
Hey surfsupdon- We always loved CB also!! It's our favorite moderate hotel. Our favorite is The Polynesian but CB was always a beautiful moderate. Have you seen any difference since they fixed up the food court ???? Let me know. I'm curious and are they now serving breakfast in the restaurant?

Difference in what exactly? I've got a thread with pictures of the new design and layout somewhere around here. Just search for it.

They were serving breakfast at Christmas and back during 2001.

Upvote 0

Diznee Mom

We have ressies at CBR next month. I have requested Martinique. Are we going to see construction going on from this location cuz that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by Diznee Mom
We have ressies at CBR next month. I have requested Martinique. Are we going to see construction going on from this location cuz that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

You shouldn't be able to see anything. You can catch glimpses of some construction from various spots in the resort.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey all, I think the person who asked about breakfast meant was it being served at the sit down restaurant. I havent seen any information saying it did. I have only seen the dinner menu (which looks pretty awesome) for Shutters. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom