Caribbean Beach with construction vs. Swan and Dolphin

Mommychef4

Original Poster
So we were able to book 3 standard rooms at the Dolphin using travel points for June 18-24. We were planning to drive but have realized we have enough points for flights. I know we don't qualify for magical express, but what is a good option to get from the airport to the hotel? Also, can we order some groceries to have delivered since we'll be flying and not bringing a ton I'd like to get some stuff there. Thanks!

Pixieish

So we were able to book 3 standard rooms at the Dolphin using travel points for June 18-24. We were planning to drive but have realized we have enough points for flights. I know we don't qualify for magical express, but what is a good option to get from the airport to the hotel? Also, can we order some groceries to have delivered since we'll be flying and not bringing a ton I'd like to get some stuff there. Thanks!

Mears shuttle has sounded like the best deal to me (in the FB groups).

correcaminos

We prefer Tiffany Town Car service if we are not renting a car. Private service and they have options for larger groups and for kids who need car or booster seats. They do a grocery store as well as part of the service. If you want grocery delivery I suggest Instacart or Prime Now if you are a member

DE_DISNEY

I'm trying to avoid too many character meals because two of the four kids are adult price now. :( However, we did not take them to any character meals our first trip so I'd like to do a couple. If I can score a BOG for lunch I'll take it over paying full price. I'm thinking we could walk to the character meal at the trattoria for breakfast pretty easy one morning before Epcot which would be ideal and would maybe appeal to the older boys. Tusker house will mostly be fore the 3 year old and me and their Nonna. :p

This has all been really helpful! We scored one of the dolphin rooms for 6 nights totally free with my MIL's travel points! totally worth it!

Good.to hear you were able to book with points. For others, remember that you receive 5th night free when you use spg points and so try to avoid the 4 night stay there if you can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom