Caribbean Beach Help:

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Is it safe to assume that Caribbean Beach can be added to the list "resorts where you shouldn't bother to rent a car"? I never drive to Magic Kingdom and there's obviously the Skyliner to Epcot and Studios... can't think of any reason to bother with a car just for Animal Kingdom.

Herdman

Is it safe to assume that Caribbean Beach can be added to the list "resorts where you shouldn't bother to rent a car"? I never drive to Magic Kingdom and there's obviously the Skyliner to Epcot and Studios... can't think of any reason to bother with a car just for Animal Kingdom.
I would certainly think that. I'd say just catch the occaisional lyft/uber ride if you really need it. Most are saying that it isn't very expensive.

PG 134

I would certainly think that. I'd say just catch the occaisional lyft/uber ride if you really need it. Most are saying that it isn't very expensive.

Indeed. Due to Caribbean's size, Ubers/Lyfts are permitted to pick up at Guest buildings. I think the apps have the circles(roundabouts) as pickup locations.

Weather_Lady

I second this! When we stayed at CBR (pre-Skyliner, but the bus service to and from the parks was honestly the best we'd ever experienced -- even better than the deluxes), we used rideshares to and from the Animal Kingdom and other resorts (e.g., for ADRs). They were very cheap (nothing over $10 - granted, this was 5 years ago), there was always one nearby, and they could pick us up right behind our building, along the internal road and parking lot areas that encircled the resort. It couldn't have been more convenient.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I second this! When we stayed at CBR (pre-Skyliner, but the bus service to and from the parks was honestly the best we'd ever experienced -- even better than the deluxes), we used rideshares to and from the Animal Kingdom and other resorts (e.g., for ADRs). They were very cheap (nothing over $10 - granted, this was 5 years ago), there was always one nearby, and they could pick us up right behind our building, along the internal road and parking lot areas that encircled the resort. It couldn't have been more convenient.
Unfortunately there's still no great solution for multiple car seats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom