Caribbean Beach Help:

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
which area do you prefer at Caribbean Beach specially with the skyliner addition now? The food court doesn't seem very good wish it was like POR food court.

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
Advertisement
I like either Martinique or the Trinidad North area which is located to the food court and the theme pool.

jaklgreen

I would go with one of the buildings closer to the main area. It can be a looong walk in the mornings to get your breakfast from the buildings across the water. We stayed there a couple of times when our kids were young but we will not stay there again due to the size.

surfsupdon

In the Parks
No
Well, the food court is quite good. As far as location:

Martinique and Barbados are all considered "preferred rooms" and are near to Old Port Royale and the feature pool. They are far from the Skyliner stations.

Trinidad is all "Pirate rooms." These rooms are farthest from OPR and the Skyliner as well.

Aruba and Jamaica are the only "standard rooms" available. They are located directly between the two Skyliner stations, and a short 5 mins walk from OPR. I think the closer to the foot bridge enables the best location.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Definitely Aruba or Jamaica, why go to the food court when you can hop on the skyliner and have breakfast at le halles.
Yes, this was my plan since the Skyliner drops you off back in the World Showcase. That would be a great breakfast in the morning!

Top Bottom