Career Start Interview!

infusionae

Original Poster
hey i have a phone interview tomorrow morn!.. it's for fall 07 ..jeeze i've been waitin for this all week i'm so excited! very nervous tho..wish me luck!!:ROFLOL:

Linds'Ville

Good luck! I had mine last thursday, don't be nervous my interviewer was very nice and very helpful. I'm sure you'll do great! Remember to smile even though they can't see you!

annadseal

Hey, good luck! During my phone interview I was more nervous than I can explain, but my recruiter was really nice about it. Just don't worry too much about it; it's really simple and I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

infusionae

Original Poster
went great!

So I had the interview! It went great (I think) ha..just got to wait a few weeks and i'll know! very anxious! :p

infusionae

Original Poster
stumped..

So i'm kinda confused..

I faxed my application with my signature..had my interview..but she then asked for me to mail my original application so that she could have my signature on file..i'm confused because the copy i faxed down has it?

See where i'm going with this??

:confused:

Sir Hiss527

So i'm kinda confused..

I faxed my application with my signature..had my interview..but she then asked for me to mail my original application so that she could have my signature on file..i'm confused because they copy i faxed down has it?

See where i'm going with this??

:confused:

I guess go ahead and give them a call, but they really might need the original for other purposes..just go ahead and give them call.

disneygirl746kt

they are already accepting applications for the fall program? where have I been? I've been waiting to get info on when they were accepting the fall applications.

c-nyce

Previously, termed - Now reapplying

:wave: :wave:

Can any one answer this questions? Or share any comments.....I (female) was in the Aug 06 program...been there three weeks...got termed..:mad: :mad: .I was involve in an altercation with another cast (male) member...defending myself.....because I was a participation in the fight I was termed....I was told I can reapply after six months...which I did last week....I had to write a letter as to why I wanted to come back...which I did...Had my phone interview ....now I am awaiting the outcome...What do you think my chances are of getting accepted again?

The other cast member would probably never be able to re apply..he broke his wrist..he broke the window in the apt...

Would appreciate you feed back.....positive ones that is.....

Thanks ALL.

mandisney

csp questions

hey. im a senior in hs and was wondering if its too late to apply for the august 2007 career start session? i live in hawaii so recruiters never visit here. i was also wondering how much the program would cost. any info on that?

Scar Junior

Its not too late. The Fall College Program recruits into the summer. I assume CS is the same. In fact, now that I think about it... the recruiters that I know were on trips recruiting CS as of 1-2 weeks ago. I suggest just going to the CS website and following any available info. Then you'll set up a phone interview ... it's not too difficult... and you will find out if you are going to be offered a role within a month of your interview.

BCNHF

So I'm in the same situation I was in last year; I dunno what I want to do.

One of the main things I always wanted to do was work at Disney World or something to that effect. Blah blah blah, dream, blah blah blah you get it. And well, I want to go to college for radio.

Hopefully you can see my problem, I want to do CS, but I want to go to college.

I know that after college, I won't have this opportunity available to me, but if I put off college, I might not get a chance to get into this college again, so i'm at a bind;

A. Go to College
B. Go to Disney....

Anyone got any help? :(

Scar Junior

Just a couple of thoughts on your options...

- Career Start in the fall. Many colleges allow you to push back your start date a semester. If you've been accepted, contact your school to see if you can push back the date.
- Apply to UCF... from what I hear, they have a decent radio broadcast program. Do CS in the fall and check out the campus.
- Go to college and do the CP later.
- Work seasonally at Disney and go to college.

BCNHF

Hah apply to UCF...

Maybe if I wasn't a slacker in high school :p.

But yah, thanks for the info, going to check out if I can push the start date back a semester.

disneygirl746kt

Yea, what Scar Junior said. Since the Fall CS goes from August until Jan 2008. I just got all my information and now have a reserved spot for the CS. If you have any questions I can try and answer them the best I can...the best way to contact me is through messengers which are located in my profile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom