Career Start Interview!

BCNHF

So, I believe I make my big "step" come tommorow; I'm going to apply and see if I make it in.

I've been fighting some demons of "location" and "do I really want to do this" with my college decision, and I decided to just push back any kind of college a semester and atleast get some work experience under my belt and some general good ol' fun down south; I think I deserve it :p.

So yeah, here's to hoping! And thanks to everyone here for helping me out (and Katie, for allowing me to bug you on AIM with silly questions :p.). Perhaps I'll see some of you down there?!

disneygirl746kt

So, I believe I make my big "step" come tommorow; I'm going to apply and see if I make it in.

I've been fighting some demons of "location" and "do I really want to do this" with my college decision, and I decided to just push back any kind of college a semester and atleast get some work experience under my belt and some general good ol' fun down south; I think I deserve it :p.

So yeah, here's to hoping! And thanks to everyone here for helping me out (and Katie, for allowing me to bug you on AIM with silly questions :p.). Perhaps I'll see some of you down there?!

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: No problem about the AIM. :p Hopefully we will come across each other. Good luck....see ya down there. And of course I will let people know where I will be at once I get there so everyone else can come by as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom