Career Start August 27th, 2007

disneygirl746kt

Original Poster
Who else has this arrival date? I would like to see how many others are going to be down there, so I can try and meet up with all of you.

disneygirl746kt

Original Poster
Yes, we do check in at vista as well. I'm so excited about going and I'm wanting to meet a lot of new people to become friends with. I already had one girl who saw my post on here and then contacted me on myspace 3 months ago and her and I have been talking since. But I have contacted others who are on here and talking with them every chance they can get.

Bug715

I'll be getting there then too!!!! But i'm doing the CP. If you all have facebook I've started a group for people checking in the 27th so maybe we can get together before like others have.

tinkerbell88

hey disneygrl if you remember me from yahoo messenger I am down here right now and I'm having a blast. The work is challenging but fun. So how is everything are you excited.

disneygirl746kt

Original Poster
hey disneygrl if you remember me from yahoo messenger I am down here right now and I'm having a blast. The work is challenging but fun. So how is everything are you excited.

Yes I do. Its soo good to hear from you. I am getting really excited...only 19 days until I am down there...then only 24 days until check-in. That's great that work is challenging...that's what I'm hoping for. I need a challenge.

WishUponAStar<3

:wave: Hey! My name is Rachel, just to get the whole introductions part out of the way... I will be arriving on Aug. 27th as well, for the Career Start Program! I'm in Merchandise. Three of my friends are coming down as well, my best friend and I are actually driving down together. (She is also going to be in Merchandise) We're driving down from Rockford, IL (a city near the border of IL and WI... about 45 min. from Chicago). I'm totally excited. Are we all in Vista Way? Everyone that I have talked to so far has said that's where they are...

Another quick question, are any of you taking your cars down with you? I don't have one and my parents INSIST that I don't need one...

I don't know I figure it would make things a lot easier.

joanna71985

Aww how did you like it this time?

I liked it. Not as much as last time, but I still had fun.

:wave: Hey! My name is Rachel, just to get the whole introductions part out of the way... I will be arriving on Aug. 27th as well, for the Career Start Program! I'm in Merchandise. Three of my friends are coming down as well, my best friend and I are actually driving down together. (She is also going to be in Merchandise) We're driving down from Rockford, IL (a city near the border of IL and WI... about 45 min. from Chicago). I'm totally excited. Are we all in Vista Way? Everyone that I have talked to so far has said that's where they are...

Another quick question, are any of you taking your cars down with you? I don't have one and my parents INSIST that I don't need one...

I don't know I figure it would make things a lot easier.

Hey. Everyone checks in at Vista, but then you get put into apartments from there. Also, if you can, DEFINITELY bring your car. It makes life so much easier.

WishUponAStar<3

Me too!!! I can't wait. My family is all excited, buying me food and toiletries lol. I have waaaay more toilet paper than I ever thought I would own. I just got a little nervous today because I realized I only have like three weeks to spend with my family and friends before I'm hundreds of miles away! Woo... scary. Anyone else a little freaked about that or is it just me? I've always been extremely close to my family, even the extended members.

I can't wait to get to WDW though, I'll admit. The atmosphere is just too fantastical and magical to be afraid! This is definitely going to be an awesome adventure.

disneygirl746kt

Original Poster
Well, I'm finally down here getting ready to start working....I wish I could start working today! That would be great. lol. At least I'm finally down here and there is no turning back.

disneygirl746kt

Original Poster
Wednesday afternoon, well it was 9pm when our plane arrived, it was clear skies. All day Thursday perfectly clear. Today (friday) it was clear from when I woke up...7am until about 2:45pm then it rained for about an hour and then until 6pm it started raining and thunder and lightning and its now 8:06pm and still raining.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom