Captain Marvel 2: "The Marvels" -- Nov 10, 2023 Theatrical Release

MarvelCharacterNerd

Guessing it will film in Atlanta then so she and Tom can carpool to work together if Loki gets a second season? :D (She's Tom Hiddleston's gf - she reportedly moved in with him there last summer.) Now, if they can just bring in Charlie 's Daredevil for a scene, they'd have a full "Betrayal" show reunion! :D

I don't think nepotism got her the job, however - I suspect it was her Halloween costume from when she, Tom and Charlie all did the best group cosplay ever:

1613270002640.png

In all seriousness though - wondering if she'll play Veranke or maybe Moonstone?

doctornick

So I wonder about the timing between Secret Invasion and The Marvels. Secret Invasion hasn't been given a release date (I don't think) but seems like it could easily be scheduled in early to mid 2022 before The Marvels - it will almost certainly involve Monica Rambeau given the WandaVision post-credit and quite possibly Carol Danvers given her history with the Skrulls.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
So I wonder about the timing between Secret Invasion and The Marvels. Secret Invasion hasn't been given a release date (I don't think) but seems like it could easily be scheduled in early to mid 2022 before The Marvels - it will almost certainly involve Monica Rambeau given the WandaVision post-credit and quite possibly Carol Danvers given her history with the Skrulls.

What we do know is that Ms. Marvel is late 2021

The Marvels film will be in Nov of '22.

And that Secret Invasion will be the third MCU series on D+ in 2022, which would put it in the late Spring, before The Marvels is released.

But we all know how things can change.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Captain Marvel 2 is now called The Marvels

Okay, just gotta squee at that logo that has both Spectrum and Ms. Marvel's icons within it!!!

1620094510755.png

Although I would've been okay with just "Marvels" as the title, I guess that would have made it "Marvel's Marvels" which sounds just slightly sillier and more like a traveling carnival than "Marvel's The Marvels". :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom