Captain Jack Sparrow

bluefaery

Original Poster
tracyandalex said:
i would love a face character, but i can only truly be happy if it's mr. depp himself!!! i would love to get my picture with johnny in his jack sparrow get up :slurp: tracy

I know a lot of girls who want the same thing....me included.

ReneeW

Johnny D. look alike

Epcot82Guy said:
I think he meant that Sparrow already has a face unlike the animated characters, so they would need Johnny to walk around the parks which = lots of $$$

Have you all seen the Terri Clark video "Girls Lie Too"? I wonder who the guy in the video is that looks like Jack Sparrow? He would be good.

bluefaery

Original Poster
ReneeW said:
Have you all seen the Terri Clark video "Girls Lie Too"? I wonder who the guy in the video is that looks like Jack Sparrow? He would be good.

He is the directors friend or a relitive, I can't remember.

chrissie

colliera

Not that hard.

Capt._Jack__Art.JPG

I ran into this guy at a Ren Fest this year who was also just a guest in pirate attire. When I saw him I though hey, this guy looks familiar and then I realised who he was made-up as. After I got back home I checked some of the photos from the movie for the accuracy of the outfit and this guy had it pretty close.

robynchic

Tara Mae said:
I think if they let a Jack Sparrow character into the parks that looked like Depp, they'd have too many teen girls trying to molest him. lol

That would be a reason that Jack Sparrow wouldn't be out for long... From what I understand, they once had a test period with Jessica Rabbit, but pulled her out like that *snaps* because of the issues. Since then, they've been really careful about who to put out.

However, if they did have a Jack Sparrow, I know one guy at my school that could do it...he was a dead ringer for Johnny Depp at this one frat party I went to for Halloween, where he was Cap'n Jack. He even stumbled around with a bottle of rum, and jokingly said "No one can tell if I'm in character or drunk!" (I saw him a couple of months later at the local 7-11, dressed in the same costume, about to go to a party. I asked him whether he was drunk, and he said "Nah. Not that early in the night. That time, I was acting.")

MKCustodial

They really had Jessica out? If people go to such lengths to bother Pluto and Tigger, I can only imagine what they did to Jessica.

disnyfan89

colliera said:
Capt._Jack__Art.JPG

I ran into this guy at a Ren Fest this year who was also just a guest in pirate attire. When I saw him I though hey, this guy looks familiar and then I realised who he was made-up as. After I got back home I checked some of the photos from the movie for the accuracy of the outfit and this guy had it pretty close.
he is pretty good but check this one out.

8867lastscan1.jpg

bluefaery

Original Poster
colliera said:
Capt._Jack__Art.JPG

I love the baseball hat

DisneyFreak529

I don't think they need to introduce the movie into the ride. Leave the ride alone.

I agree, why mess with a classic! I think an AA in the ride would ruine the ride. POTC is my favorite ride!! I don't think it would be a good idea at all!!

I just think you don't mess with a classic!!

I do think it would be cool to have a charater out side the ride signing autographics & taking photos, or an AA out side the ride building.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom