Captain Hank's Update, including Ice Station Cool Pics

SpectroMan

I can't stand how they still have Magical Gathering banners up, and during Magical Gathers, they had 100 Years of Magic banners up. Either get the right banners for the celebration or just take them down!

Captain Hank

Original Poster
SpectroMan said:
I can't stand how they still have Magical Gathering banners up, and during Magical Gathers, they had 100 Years of Magic banners up. Either get the right banners for the celebration or just take them down!
Well, the Animal Kingdom Lodge bus stop was the only place on the whole property that I saw the Magical Gatherings banners, so it looks like they got all the rest of them. Everywhere (and I mean everywhere) else is HCOE. The banners are all over.

As for the ladder, it's a forum joke. Back when Mission: Space was under construction, there was a ladder outside the attraction for a very long time, and the joke started that it was a new attraction, Mission: Ladder. It has sprung from there.

SirNim

Great update! :sohappy:

Scary thing... Last night I dreamt about Ice Station Cool!

It's official, I'm obsessed! :brick:

Dizknee_Phreek

MrNonacho said:
Looks like some folks need to familiarize themselves with this thread.

:D
Ah yes! I remember this thread! I read it when it first showed up, but haven't followed it. I have now completely caught up (I started on the last page, working my way back, and before I knew it, I was to page 1). Funny thing is, I was going to bring up that thread in my post in this one, saying how someone else had had a run-in with a F&G vendor...lol, I had no idea it was the same people! If only I had kept up with that thread before I went down a few weeks ago, I would've been SO tempted to do something.
Thanks for the link, MrNonacho!

monorail_driver

Yep, the fog is still there. I was bummed out it was closed last visit - was looking forard to getting some free beverages - and - can anyone say BEVERLY!!

Captain Hank - where are the 100 years of magic banners? - I didn't see any when I went down there last week.

peter11435

monorail_driver said:
Yep, the fog is still there. I was bummed out it was closed last visit - was looking forard to getting some free beverages - and - can anyone say BEVERLY!!

Captain Hank - where are the 100 years of magic banners? - I didn't see any when I went down there last week.
There are no 100 years banner left. However they seem to have missed a few Magical Gatherings banners at the AKL bus stops. They are in an odd location which is most likely why they were missed. Akl also has HCOE banners up just like everywhere else.

MagliteL13

Thanks so much. I think it should be a requirement to post a ladder picture with every trip report.....okay, no. Ya know, if I were there right now, I'd take as many pictures as I could of the forbidden pots. There's the rumor of the Indiana Jones ride replacing the stunt show--maybe it's Indiana Jones: Temple of the Forbidden Pots . And all the secrecy is because they didn't want to leak it out. Or maybe it's just late and I'm babbeling.

Dr.Seeker

All hail the ladder! Those pots really don't look that special. Or are they different from the ones mentioned, i was prepared to say, "Oh my gosh, the most beautiful things I've ever seen" but no, they're just terracotta. hmm.

Dizknee_Phreek

Dr.Seeker said:
All hail the ladder! Those pots really don't look that special. Or are they different from the ones mentioned, i was prepared to say, "Oh my gosh, the most beautiful things I've ever seen" but no, they're just terracotta. hmm.
It's not so much the pots, but the wooden hangers they're in...that's the thing that has "patents and copyrights".

Captain Hank

Original Poster
downwitheisner said:
Nooooo! The pics are gone! Please repost so I can resume sanity.
I know about the pics. I'll see if I can get a few back up tonight, the rest tomorrow.

Edit: Any pics in particular that might help with that sanity problem? :)

Dizknee_Phreek

downwitheisner said:
Nooooo! The pics are gone! Please repost so I can resume sanity.
Who knew your pics were so important to the balance of others' lives, Capt. Hank? You should most certainly feel honored....or concerned ;)

Captain Hank

Original Poster
Dizknee_Phreek said:
Who knew your pics were so important to the balance of others' lives, Capt. Hank? You should most certainly feel honored....or concerned ;)
:lol: I know. All the pics should be up now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom