Captain EO question...

Thrill Seeker

1 to 2 years is the guess. Hopefully during that time Disney will work on completely rehabbing the entire pavilion and bringing some imagination back into Imagination.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Well, I hope I see it this February. I am hoping it isn't just some summer Nightastic leaking into Epcot. Not saying I am against Nightastic

misterID

Heh. If MJ offends you you'd probably boycot a lot of your favorite Disney films if you knew some of the skeletons in the closets of some of the Golden Age Disney players.

And they weren't accused, they really did it!

But it doesn't matter one way or the other. If you have that big of a problem with it... Don't watch it. Don't participate.

AEfx

For me seeing the show is like seeing an old long lost friend :).

When I was in Disneyland a few months back the reaction from the crowd, every time, was simply incredible.

People applaud like it's a real concert as he comes up the elevator, and it just goes up from there.

I've honestly never felt such positive chills from a crowd in a theme park film before.

timeman

According to Orlando Attractions it will be around for at least a year and we may or may not see a return of Honey I Shrunk The Audience. They also state that the original Captain EO sign is what is being used over the entrance as it was found still hanging in a backstage Disney office. There are also more plans for the Imagination Pavilion with more changes to come. Here is a link to their article about Captain EO.

http://attractionsmagazine.com/blog...cksons-captain-eo-reopens-at-epcot/#more-6827

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom