Captain EO Passholder Preview July 1

brent2124

Original Poster
Just recieved an email stating there would be a preview from 3:00 PM until 9:00 PM on July 1st for passholders. It has a link for you to make reservations to attend as well.

DABIGCHEEZ

Isn't this thing like 20 something years old??? Really why all the hype??? Yes, I know most of you may not have seen it (it is on youtube, you know). I think after seeing it most will say... that looks somewhat dated(by about 20 years). But I know the Disney Koolaid is very strong.
I saw it back then and really have no desire to see it now. My kids could not care less about this either.

aladdin2007

Our passes are on block right now for the summer, yet the information states bring your annual or seasonal pass with you. So if you have seasonal they are undoing the block for the one day? I sense confusion.

the-reason14

Isn't this thing like 20 something years old??? Really why all the hype??? Yes, I know most of you may not have seen it (it is on youtube, you know). I think after seeing it most will say... that looks somewhat dated(by about 20 years). But I know the Disney Koolaid is very strong.
I saw it back then and really have no desire to see it now. My kids could not care less about this either.

It hasn't been at epcot in years, and while it isn't "new" it's a new experience for some people.

TinkerBell9988

I had no idea there were going to be previews!!

(What if you are both DVC and AP?) :lookaroun

(I should just pick one preview time, right...? :lol: )

MissM

Our passes are on block right now for the summer, yet the information states bring your annual or seasonal pass with you. So if you have seasonal they are undoing the block for the one day? I sense confusion.
No, just like the Hall Of President's Passholder Preview which was also in July, this one requires valid admission.

So, if you wanted, you could still show your pass to see it, but only after you bought a 1-day pass to get into Epcot for the day. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom