Cape May Cafe parking restrictions?

The MaD Hatter

Original Poster
I've heard that you are only allowed to park at the Contemporary Resort for 2 hours in order to eat at Chef Mickey's. Does anyone know of a similar restriction at the Beach Club Resort for those dining at Cape May Cafe? The reason I ask is because we have a dinner ADR for Cape May and would like to walk over to the International Gateway following our meal in order to watch Illuminations.

tigsmom

We were not told of any restrictions when we headed over to Cape May from the WL...maybe that was because we had a parking pass on the dash?

After dinner we wandered around the boardwalk and did some shopping.
You could always park at the boardwalk and then walk over to the Beach Club if that would make you feel more comfortable.

coltow

I don't remember them telling us there was a time limit when we went there and we did go over to EPCOT too. At the gate we told them we were there for dinner and they let us in. My suggestion is to use the valet service when you go. It will save you the trouble of finding a parking place and adding more of a walk at the end of the night. I believe the cost is $10, plus a tip.

magickingdom15

There wasnt a parking restriction, but omg beware. My family and I went on a friday night and the people were crazy. They were pushing and fighting with each other. And these were grown people, not little kids. But the service was nice and our waitress was wonderfull. But the people- another story.

DisneyMarg

My guess is that they are more concerned with time limits on parking at those resorts on the monorail. They don't want you to park at Contemporary and take the monorail to the parks for the day.

I don't think you would have a problem at Cape May Cafe. We ate there once and I don't remember it being an issue at all.

slappy magoo

My guess is that they are more concerned with time limits on parking at those resorts on the monorail. They don't want you to park at Contemporary and take the monorail to the parks for the day.

I don't think you would have a problem at Cape May Cafe. We ate there once and I don't remember it being an issue at all.

I think the attendance level, and the 'tude of the guards working the gate at the time, could also be factors.

If it's an off-peak time, plenty of spaces, security probably won't be as hard-nosed about letting you stay. Peak times & weekends, I'm sure lots of people (locals & people staying off-site) try to avoid the gigantic Epcot/MGM lotS by making ADRs at BW, Y&BC, Swan and/or Dolphin & then walking or boating over, & during those times, they're probably more strict on only giving people a 2-3 parking window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom