Capacity and capacity

jloucks

It still wasn’t enough. I could do two weeks no problem. 🤷‍♂️

I’m the guys whose annoyed that Disneyland doesn’t sell tickets longer than 5 days
That's why you do Uni first, then head over to WDW.

If you go regularly, this system works. It's what we do.

Buuuut, if you only go rarely, then probably just get extra WDW tickets as 5-10 days a decade is not quite enough time in WDW.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That's why you do Uni first, then head over to WDW.

If you go regularly, this system works. It's what we do.

Buuuut, if you only go rarely, then probably just get extra WDW tickets as 5-10 days a decade is not quite enough time in WDW.
We’ve investigated doing this the last couple of years…but ultimately dont

Why?
You get whalloped by both on ridiculous tickets for short stays…so I can’t really sit on paying $6000+ for tickets that expire in a week for 2 different places…

I have very few limits…but that one is behind me

Last edited:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I just got back from 9 days at WDW and I have a very specific frustration.

The first part of the trip (MLK weekend) especially, there were big crowds and long lines. Which I get. It’s a holiday.

What was frustrating, however, was how the cast members were loading rides.

I grew up as the only son in a family of 5. When we rode rides, I was always the person sitting next to a stranger. If there was room, it was filled.

Apparently we don’t do that anymore.

I rode probably a dozen 2-to-a-row rides with just my 2 boys, and the only one where they seated someone next to my son was Slinky Dog. Otherwise, no matter how long the wait, my kid had a row to himself, and so did a bunch of other nearby riders from odd numbered groups.

It was more egregious on the rides my wife could ride with us on, like LWTL or MMRR or IASW where, again even when there was a meaningful wait, they’d seat just me in a row by myself and leave room for 2 empty.

I get that no one likes to sit with strangers but I mean c’mon. The boats were going out barely more than 60% filled! When the wait for Small World is posted at an hour, or Runaway Railway at 90 minutes, why aren’t we combining groups?
As a former pirates CM...

Front row - 4
Every other row - 5

Jrb1979

One thing I don't get is that people complain about long waits. Yet filling all seats on attractions as best they can would help with that. That's one thing I will give Universal and Cedar Point credit, their number one thing is trying to keep riders per hour as high as possible.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
One thing I don't get is that people complain about long waits. Yet filling all seats on attractions as best they can would help with that. That's one thing I will give Universal and Cedar Point credit, their number one thing is trying to keep riders per hour as high as possible.
Daily reminder: there is always different expectations at Disney parks than anywhere else…regardless of whether we agree with it or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom