cant we all just get along

jmarc63

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, there's nothing you can do that can't be done

Nothing you can sing that can't be sung, nothing you can say but you can learn how the play the game, It's easy

There's nothing you can make that can't me made, no one you can save that can't be saved

Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time, It's easy

All you need is love, all you need is love, all you need is love, love, love is all you need

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love

All you need is love, all you need is love, all you need is love, love, love is all you need

There's nothing you can know that isn't known, nothing you can see that isn't shown

Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be, it's easy

All you need is love, (all together now) all you need is love, (everybody), all you need is love, love

Love is all you need, love is all you need, (Repeat)

Love is all you need, love is all you need, love is all you need, love is all you need

(She loves you, yeah, yeah yeah) love is all you need

DisneyPhD

What were we fighting about? DON"T ANSWER THAT!!!!!!!

:lol:

I am so out of the loop I have no idea what is going on, but then again, I guess that is a good thing.

But I am all for getting along. Hey it is form about WDW, what is there to bicker about?

Beauty and the

Originally posted by jmarc63
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, there's nothing you can do that can't be done

Nothing you can sing that can't be sung, nothing you can say but you can learn how the play the game, It's easy

There's nothing you can make that can't me made, no one you can save that can't be saved

Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time, It's easy

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love

There's nothing you can know that isn't known, nothing you can see that isn't shown

Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be, it's easy

All you need is love, (all together now) all you need is love, (everybody), all you need is love, love

Love is all you need, love is all you need, (Repeat)

Love is all you need, love is all you need, love is all you need, love is all you need

(She loves you, yeah, yeah yeah) love is all you need

ABeatles fan Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You can't argue with one of them:sohappy:

lamarvenoy

ALL THIS LOVE IS DOING SOMETHING TO ME, I'M FEELING KINDA SPECIAL AND HAPPY AND EVERYTHING IS JUST SO:hurl:
JUST KIDDIN-----JUST KIDDIN-----JUST KIDDIN -------JUST KIDDIN
MY FAVORITE CRACK ADDICT RODNEY"A**WHOOPED"KING SAID IT BEST " CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG"

WDWFREAK53

This is the happ-happ-happiest thread on these here forums!!!

Good going Tig!!! I truly feel the Disney spirit coming out in all of us!

Wars
Insane...
Make
Peace

Everyone should join W.I.M.P. :) jk

darthdarrel

All I have to say is:p LOL! J/K:lol:
Actually I`m in!
All this fighting has grown old!I`m not a Beatles fan,but I agree that All you need is love!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom