Can't believe we miss Fantasyland by 3 Days!

2006gtmuscle

Heading to the World Nov 9th until the 16th! Any chance something in Fantasyland will be open?
Unfortunately I doubt it. Disney officially announced the dates for the grand opening and the soft opening dates. Grand opening is for the 6th of December. The soft openings don't star till the 19th of November. My family actually moved our dates from the 10th-17th of November to Early October because of this. It just give us another reason to go next year when it's all complete!

Upvote 0

lebeau

Unfortunately I doubt it. Disney officially announced the dates for the grand opening and the soft opening dates. Grand opening is for the 6th of December. The soft openings don't star till the 19th of November. My family actually moved our dates from the 10th-17th of November to Early October because of this. It just give us another reason to go next year when it's all complete!

I have heard the opposite from several people including Steve. Soft openings are usually held before the announced previews. I think the OP has a good chance of hitting soft opens.

We get there Nov 1, and I have been told we have a decent shot at it. Don't give up hope!

Upvote 0

wiigirl

There could always be a late hurricane that shuts down the flights and keeps you stuck in WDW a few extra days!

lol...uhmm...fingers crossed? :p
75.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom