Candlelight Narrators??? 2004???

TravisMT81

AEfx said:
I'd like to go see Hal Holbrook, especially since his wife Dixie Carter would likely be there - I'm surprised she's not on the list as well. Has anyone seen Hal do the Candlelight before? I can't believe she doesn't get up and sing - she has a beautiful voice.

AEfx

They make a great couple, and I really enjoyed watching both on Designing women.

Pirate Pixie

Thanks Grizz for the list! We're going to WDW for Christmas again and were hoping to see Gary Sinise at the Candlelight Processional again. From the lists from previous years it looks like he spends the holidays at WDW every year. :xmas: :sohappy:

wannab@dis

Unbelievable! Everyone keeps mentioning Levar Burton and "Reading Rainbow", but nobody has mentioned Star Trek: TNG! :)

I haven't had the chance to see him at the CP, but would love to, along with Gary and Patrick Stewart (when was he there last?). All would be awesome!

disneymoc

wannab@dis said:
Unbelievable! Everyone keeps mentioning Levar Burton and "Reading Rainbow", but nobody has mentioned Star Trek: TNG! :)

I haven't had the chance to see him at the CP, but would love to, along with Gary and Patrick Stewart (when was he there last?). All would be awesome!
I remember Jordi. For some reason, I thought of Reading Rainbow first. :)

Coree

A bit of an update I just received from a friend in Guest Relations at WDW. Looks like Hal Holbrook has cancelled for the 14-16 because she says his days are now listed as open. Just a heads up for anyone thinking about going at that time like we are.

TheDisneyGirl02

Yay for Heather Headly! I saw her as Aida on Broadway and she is amazing! Wish I could see her, but with working at TDS, Christmas is too busy of a time to go to FL...

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom