Candid photopass photos of me with Disney characters

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
When I have photopass photos taken with Disney characters my favorite ones are the candid photopass photos of me while I am talking to a character or having a character sign things ect. >

Anyways some photopass people don't always understand what I mean when I tell them that I want candid photopass photos. Some photopass people do understand what I mean but others don't always understand what I mean.

So what I want to do for this trip is write a note explaining what I mean and I will also show them a wallet size photo of a candid photopass photo of Ariel and me. I will post that photo on this thread. This is about the best way that I can think of to explain to the photopass person what I mean.

Anyways my note for the photopass person will say something like this

"Can you please take lots and lots of candid photopass photos while I am talking to the character/characters and everything. I am talking about photos like this candid photo of Ariel and me. I will be so happy if you do this, because these are the kind of character photos that are my favorite. Thank You"

This is the photo that I will show the photopass person.

Image1224.jpg

WDW-Crazy

I like these kinds of pics too. I have several from our last trip of some characters autographing for me. Just as special as posed ones. Some that I have are of Mickey, Alice and Aurora signing autographs for me. I have them developed and in my album.

raven

I just take them myself. They always turn out better anyway:

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Even though you can't see the children's face you can tell they are smiling. :) These were my friends kids that visited for their first time this past February. I took tons of photos for them while they were enjoying everything so they wouldn't have to worry about always getting the shot themselves.

Computer Magic

I just take them myself. They always turn out better anyway:

Even though you can't see the children's face you can tell they are smiling. :) These were my friends kids that visited for their first time this past February. I took tons of photos for them while they were enjoying everything so they wouldn't have to worry about always getting the shot themselves.
I think Flower's Child should hire you for the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom