Candelight Processional Dinner Package

csm7030

We have dinner reservations at L'Originale Alfredo of Rome with the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package on December 2. Does anyone know what is included with the dinner? Do you just order off the menu, for example an appetizer, entree, and dessert. Or is it a special menu for the event? Thanks!

ErickainPA

We had the Candlelight package last time we were in Disney for our wedding. We went to Morocco though for dinner, got a beverage, appetizer, entree and dessert and then seating at the processional (others can see it but they have to stand in the back of the bleachers)

Upvote 0
I'll be attending my first Candlelight Processional on Dec.4 and having dinner at Alfredo's too. What I understand is that we will be ordering off the regular menu with no restrictions. Appetiser, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage, tax and tip are included. We are using one Dining Plan credit for this package. Great deal!

Tink

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
!

Tinkershelly said:
I'll be attending my first Candlelight Processional on Dec.4 and having dinner at Alfredo's too. What I understand is that we will be ordering off the regular menu with no restrictions. Appetiser, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage, tax and tip are included. We are using one Dining Plan credit for this package. Great deal!

Tink

That's especially good as Alfredo's is now 2 credits for a regular dinner...Hope you're right...and if so Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Marijil

My experience with Alfredos for candlelight is that you cannot order from the regular menu, we got a dumbed down version in 2003

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom