Cancellation and Question on Chief Mickeys

guatemama

Original Poster
If you need to cancel a reservation while you are there at Disney do you just call the 407-939-3463 number or what?

Also, we have a 7:00 breakfast at Chief Mickeys one morning and we're staying at the POP, how early should we leave and do we take a taxi?

Thanks, Susan
We leave in 11 days!!!!!!!

KingStefan

You can call that number or visit any Guest Relations at any resort or park or at DtD to cancel, change, or make new reservations. I believe you can do it at any restaurant reception as well. I prefer to do it in person, but that's just me.

To get from the Pop to the CR is 20-30 min driving time - add time on either end for getting a cab, getting upstairs to Chef Mickey's, etc., Plus arrive a bit early. I'd say an hour should do it.

I've been told by CMs at the resorts that Disney Transportation will get you to breakfast if you tell the front desk where you need to be and at what time, but I've never tried to do this. You might try calling the Pop directly and see what they say.

DisneyJoe

I've been told by CMs at the resorts that Disney Transportation will get you to breakfast if you tell the front desk where you need to be and at what time, but I've never tried to do this. You might try calling the Pop directly and see what they say.

I don't think it would run early enough to get them to a 7am breakfast at Chef Mickey's - but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Tiggerfanatic

We had allowed ourselves 45 minutes to get from CBR to an early ADR @ Chef Mickey's, planning on taking the bus to the MK, then picking up the monorail to the CR. There was only other family on the bus with us, and they were going to Chef Mickey's, also. The bus driver heard us all talking, and took us straight to the front door of the Contemporary. It was a nice gesture, but we ended up being a half hour ealy, and we really wanted to ride the monorail!! No biggie, we just checked out the CR's Christmas decorations, and rode the monorail after breakfast.

Lucky

You can cancel ADRs - or make a new one, or get a listing of your ADRs - with the hotel concierge. That may be quicker than calling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom