Canada sold out

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I have successfully booked Le Cellier for each of my last four trips calling anywhere from 170-187 days in advance [using my check-in date as the 180-day mark]. On the occasion that I phoned 170 days out, it was for during the Free Dining and I believe I had to adjust my preferred dining time by 20 minutes. The other three instances I got the day and time I requested withut problem. I have never done the 'call starting at 6:55AM and keep re-dialing until you get a CM' routine.

It books up quickly, but rarely 'instantly'.

caitiesus

Le Celliar not that good?

What have you been smoking? When I was there it was our second best meal (after Ohana), amazing steak, great mussels, fantastic soup...I am guessing people who eat there tell their friends to so it is booked.

samtastic

I'm so excited to be trying it this trip! I called about 140 days ahead and got my ADR- 6:40. Just what I wanted. Of course, when I made one for Coral it, the choices were 5:40 or 7:40.

nbodyhome

Every time I want to eat at Canada it is booked.

I do not understand the food is not that great. The only reason I like it is I do

I like the food. The reason it is probably THE most popular restaurant right now is because it's 1 credit on the dining plan. The mushroom filet is wonderful!

Denise

disneyfan1966

I called at 6:00 am CST :snore: :snore: :snore: on my 180th day out for our 12/15/07 trip coming up and was able to get Le Cellier. So, if you call 180 days out - FIRST thing in the morning, you should be ok. It was not fun to get up that early, but by the time I got through with 7 nights worth of ressies, over 100 other ressies had been made by other people. You can tell by the ADR #'s you get as you book. This will be our first time to eat there as well, and I have read some wonderful reviews, so GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you get one.

BTW - I thought I would have more trouble with my Castle ressie, but they said that Le Cellier was much harder to get!

davinakb

I like the food. The reason it is probably THE most popular restaurant right now is because it's 1 credit on the dining plan. The mushroom filet is wonderful! Denise
I am sure that is the main reason (one credit on DDP) -- and is less expensive than some of the signature places around WDW.

I also suspect that as it's more of a "meat-and-potatoes" place, it has a broader appeal. It's one of the places I suggest for picky eaters; there's nothing wildly different or experimental or fusion about it (YMMV), and it would work for almost anyone's tastes. FWIW.

nbodyhome

I am sure that is the main reason (one credit on DDP) -- and is less expensive than some of the signature places around WDW.

I also suspect that as it's more of a "meat-and-potatoes" place, it has a broader appeal. It's one of the places I suggest for picky eaters; there's nothing wildly different or experimental or fusion about it (YMMV), and it would work for almost anyone's tastes. FWIW.

It wasn't as popular when it started out as 2 credits. The food actually isn't much less than some other signature restaurants like Narcoosees, so it makes it a much better value on the dining plan.

I liked it before the DDP (back when you could book it a week ahead!) Sometimes you can get in at 2 or 3 months prior, it just depends - on whether you are having lunch/dinner, or have 2 people or 6...whether free dining is going on, etc. But it does book up faster than anything else in my experience.

Denise

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom