Canada sold out

Astro_Digital

Original Poster
Every time I want to eat at Canada it is booked.

I do not understand the food is not that great. The only reason I like it is I do not have to drink that watered down drink Americans call beer.

Do Americans hate American beer too?

k.hunter30

I do not understand the food is not that great.
:lookaroun ...
confused002.gif
happy001.gif

Lucky

I do not understand the food is not that great. The only reason I like it is I do not have to drink that watered down drink Americans call beer.

No. We drink it so cold we can't taste it anyway.

Jimmy Thick

OK, this can't be that difficult for you people. I just called and booked a party of 7 for Sept 17 at 7pm. Either I'm lucky or just Disney loves me.

I will cancel this ADR at 1pm cst, and no, I will not hold it for anyone.

May luck shine upon you.

mary219

Compared to some of the other sit down restaurants,it was excellent.

ImaYoyo

Huh? Canadian Beer is available outside of the restaurant too. You don't have to eat there to enjoy a Molson or Labatt.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Huh? Canadian Beer is available outside of the restaurant too. You don't have to eat there to enjoy a Molson or Labatt.

You do, otherwise someone will be on here moaning about people sitting around world showcase with a beer in their hand
:drevil:

LoriMistress

Le Cellier is now the new "it" place. You HAVE to call at 180 days to eat there, not a day later. The restaurant is completely booked throughout the entire year of 2007!!! I've heard this from several CMs.

And we know that "American" beer isn't the best, but doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it.

Pumbas Nakasak

The worst beer I ever had was wonderful.
Eric Idle gave the perfect description of American beer.

Sadly Mr Idle neglected to note that almost all beer is actually stronger than the traditional offerings from his home country.

Probably why imported bottles are so popular here

sbkline

Le Cellier is now the new "it" place. You HAVE to call at 180 days to eat there, not a day later.

My scheduled check in date for next year is Sunday April 13. So my 180 day mark would be Oct 16. However, the day I plan to eat at Le Cellier is Friday, April 18. Would you think my chances would be good of calling on Oct 16, which would be 185 days out from my Le Cellier day, and getting an ADR?

sbkline

If you are a resort guest im sure its 180 days from check in.

I know, but my question was regarding the poster's statement that Le Cellier is so busy you must call 180 days out (not 179, etc) to have any hope of getting an ADR. I just wondered if I have a good chance of calling 185 days from my Le Cellier day (since I am a resort guest and can make all my ADR's on the same day) and getting a spot. Or if it's so popular that there is even a good chance that the place might be booked up even 185 days out.

Pumbas Nakasak

I know, but my question was regarding the poster's statement that Le Cellier is so busy you must call 180 days out (not 179, etc) to have any hope of getting an ADR. I just wondered if I have a good chance of calling 185 days from my Le Cellier day (since I am a resort guest and can make all my ADR's on the same day) and getting a spot. Or if it's so popular that there is even a good chance that the place might be booked up even 185 days out.

If you have a 10 day ressy and you eat at le cellieur on day 10 calling at 180 days from check in is technicaly calling 190 ahead.

Do you follow?

sbkline

If you have a 10 day ressy and you eat at le cellieur on day 10 calling at 180 days from check in is technicaly calling 190 ahead.

Do you follow?

Ya...you just basically repeated what I just said. You seem to be misunderstanding my question.

Obviously, no one here can foresee the future and therefore, no one here can guarantee to me, one way or the other, if I will be able to get an ADR for Le Cellier on the day that I want.

I am going to call on Oct 16, 2007 to make all my ADR's for my trip, which is April 13-21. Oct 16 is 180 days from my check in date of April 13. As a resort guest, I am aware that I can make reservations for every day of my trip on Oct 16. Therefore, October 16 will be 185 days from April 18, which is the day that I want to eat at Le Cellier.

So, what I am asking is this: even though I am aware that no one can infallibly tell me one way or the other, I am curious if my chances are good of getting my ADR for Le Cellier 185 days out, or if there is a good chance that it will still be booked up even at that point. I am not asking whether or not the system will allow me to book an ADR because I know it will. As a resort guest, I can book an ADR 185 days out, as long as I am within 180 days of check in. I am asking people's opinions on whether or not I am likely to get an ADR even 185 days out, since the restaraunt is so popular.

Pumbas Nakasak

Well put it this way I had no problem the last two years both August trips when free dining was on offer. Infact this year the resturant seemed much quieter/calmer than last. Perhaps they are managing the bookings better which may be why the rumours of no availability have surfaced.

Lucky

So, what I am asking is this: even though I am aware that no one can infallibly tell me one way or the other, I am curious if my chances are good of getting my ADR for Le Cellier 185 days out, or if there is a good chance that it will still be booked up even at that point. I am not asking whether or not the system will allow me to book an ADR because I know it will. As a resort guest, I can book an ADR 185 days out, as long as I am within 180 days of check in. I am asking people's opinions on whether or not I am likely to get an ADR even 185 days out, since the restaraunt is so popular.
I think your chances are good. There's no free dining then, and it shouldn't be terribly crowded because Easter break and spring break should be over for everyone by then. I have a Sept. 19 ADR there, in the midst of free dining, that I made only about 4 months before. It may not have been my first choice of days, but it was at a very convenient time - not one of those 4:30 or 8:45 time slots that are always the last to be booked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom