Canada Pavilion exterior refurbishment 2023

Animaniac93-98

Worse than a bar, but not a lounge. Maybe a character meet and greet? But that wouldn't require opening up the back wall.

Retail? It's what the space was intended for, but that's not really offensive.

DVC preview room makes sense if what we're getting is underwhelming and not on theme too.

Here's a wild thought, EPCOT location for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Hotel space as salon, stone buildings for retail, check in and photo ops.

castlecake2.0

Worse than a bar, but not a lounge. Maybe a character meet and greet? But that wouldn't require opening up the back wall.

Retail? It's what the space was intended for, but that's not really offensive.

DVC preview room makes sense if what we're getting is underwhelming and not on theme too.

Here's a wild thought, EPCOT location for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Hotel space as salon, stone buildings for retail, check in and photo ops.
You got it

Mr. Sullivan

I think it’s a really dumb, useless (for most anyway), lazy choice if that’s what is actually happening but I guess if I had to put it anywhere, I’d put it here. At least it’s out of the way and in a pavilion with not much to it. Area could use a nice retail spot but oh well.

jmuboy

Everyone is being so vague that I am lost (or just a little dumb). So we are getting a DVC preview center in Canada? I assume similar in concept to the Golden Vine Cellar DVC Center that DCA just opened this summer? Its basically a DVC sales cart on steroids.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Everyone is being so vague that I am lost (or just a little dumb). So we are getting a DVC preview center in Canada? I assume similar in concept to the Golden Vine Cellar DVC Center that DCA just opened this summer? Its basically a DVC sales cart on steroids.
I don't recall anyone with knowledge saying exactly what it is.

castlecake2.0

This seems to be what is happening. From what I’m gathering the hotel will be a preview center and the houses will be sales offices

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom