Canada Pavilion exterior refurbishment 2023

castlecake2.0

No huge signs of progress today. You can kind of see through the curtains on the second level which is interesting because they used to have faux walls behind them which have been removed. Very curious to see why. Also note the many missing trees along the rock line. This seems to be a constant struggle as there is no real easy way to safely get them up there without big machinery.
E7C1B690-95D5-488C-93E1-27A8A4E99CD9.jpeg
36F97E21-FC5E-4E1B-BF86-6AE81937C794.jpeg
33D0FA1C-5B46-4D13-A612-36EC5D492C39.jpeg

Rosso11

Thinking this might be what’s coming here too

Thankfully no insider has heard anything about this spot involving DVC. What they built in DCA is essentially a sales center to promote DVC. This would be a terrible place for that since it’s presently a dead spot in Epcot.

castlecake2.0

Thankfully no insider has heard anything about this spot involving DVC. What they built in DCA is essentially a sales center to promote DVC. This would be a terrible place for that since it’s presently a dead spot in Epcot.
Im getting conflicting information, I agree it would not be an ideal place, and probably too small, but someone seems to be quite sure that’s what’s going here. They’ve known things in the past but you know how things change. I really hope they’re wrong

Moth

I'm heard both general public or DVC are on the table. That's before the SSE lounge got announced so....

Now I'm wondering.

castlecake2.0

I'm heard both general public or DVC are on the table. That's before the SSE lounge got announced so....

Now I'm wondering.
What I’ve heard is that’ll be DVC, no food or drinks (which could make sense as currently this part of the building has no running water in it) and that it’ll be open to members and guests. I’m still not 100% on this as it’s footprint is really small, a grab and go bar seems to make the most sense, not a lot of room for people to just lounge around in. Also DVC already has the cabin themed info booth a few yards away.

aladdin2007

A new exhibit would be great for a change, not just more alcohol. Heaven forbid they do something truly fitting to the country so not expecting it. edit,,,after reading the above, see no such luck............so the question is will the general public not even be able to walk up that way anymore?....they would have to though to get to the film. Since the whole area is currently closed off it has to be for more than the interior of the building.

djkidkaz

I know a few years back they had a pop up bar inside one of the merchandise shops up there and it didn’t set the world on fire so I don’t know that I would necessarily see a bar going in. There was also internal talk a few years ago about making it a place where you could buy poutine.

lentesta

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom