Rumor Canada Far & Wide refurbishment

Cmdr_Crimson

Especially since they have tons of space in Morocco currently.
*COUGH* *COUGH*
ab65d54e871cc1886185cd05afb24338--cherry-tart-epcot-center.jpg

castlecake2.0

guest.services@disneyworld.com

Josh.Damaro@disney.com

Absolutely ridiculous to close down an operating attraction for a food booth when you have multiple venues around the park that could host it.
Completely ridiculous. Everyone who goes to EPCOT should be complaining about it to guest relations so they'll understand this is not acceptable.
I’m starting up my campaign. Last year every single time i went to the park I complained to Guest Relations. This is really unacceptable, especially with how busy the parks have been. And all of the upstairs in Canada in shuttered unused space that could be turned into guest venues with a little refurb.

Tjaden

It's like...use the closed Starbucks building to serve whatever they do there instead of closing the theater...it's somewhat close to Canada pavilion.
Yeah but then they'd have to pay like 3 more cast members or *gasp* maybe even one getting coordinator pay.

James Alucobond

Canada has so much attractive outdoor space that this seems silly. Whatevs, this just adds to my growing list of reasons to never go during Food & Wine. The other festivals are vastly superior, take place during more temperate times of year, and aren’t nearly so intrusive.

Anteater

Despicable that such a wonderful country like Canada get's the short end of the stick in World Showcase. Granted, I've only been to a small portion of the country (Ontario and Quebec) but there are so many stories to be told and directions to take with this pavilion.
Could be worse. Africa gets an "outpost":
epcot_africa_refreshment_outpost.jpg

But, for F&W, they got a Kiosk!
2020-taste-of-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-africa-booth-2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom