Can we watch the film night at GF ?

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
We are staying at OKW (5 days to go ... yay) but are going for a meal at Citricos at GF one night, will we be allowed to go to the film night even though we're not staying at GF ?

slappy magoo

I could be wrong but I think pretty much every Disney resort has outdoor movies every night (weather permitting, of course). Even Hilton Head had them every night when we went last year. Which is not to say you can't see the movies at GF, only that you should have options for movies at OKW, too.

tahqa

I could be wrong but I think pretty much every Disney resort has outdoor movies every night (weather permitting, of course). Even Hilton Head had them every night when we went last year. Which is not to say you can't see the movies at GF, only that you should have options for movies at OKW, too.

Yes, this is correct. And the movies being shown are different at each resort. Fort Wilderness is one of the nicer ones since it's a large, permanent screen while every other resort uses inflatable screens.

Old Key West should have "Movies Under the Stars", I just don't know where the location for it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom