Can we now have a real discussion on Marvel in DHS?

Californian Elitist

Am I the only one who hates the idea of Marvel in Disney. it just doesn't seem right there...

In one the existing parks, I'm still not sure how I feel about that, but if the Marvel-themed third gate at Disneyland ends up happening, I'll be ecstatic. Of course I'd want to see some concept work.

coilback

lazyboy97o

That's the original agreement between Marvel and Universal, but as I read, things had to be clarified and defined once Disney took over ownership of Marvel. Once again, I'm reading this on numerous locations, so I'm not saying I'm wrong or right, just reporting from what I've seen.
What was clarified was Marvel's auditing of Universal Orlando Resort's books. Disney agreed as a condition of the purchase that those numbers would not be allowed anywhere near Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.

Jimmy Thick

What was clarified was Marvel's auditing of Universal Orlando Resort's books. Disney agreed as a condition of the purchase that those numbers would not be allowed anywhere near Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.

LOL, you really believe Disney does not have that information? Don't kid yourself.

Jimmy Thick- Good laugh right there.

lazyboy97o

LOL, you really believe Disney does not have that information? Don't kid yourself.

Jimmy Thick- Good laugh right there.
It was part of getting regulatory approval for the purchase. If Disney is using those numbers outside verifying the merchandise payments, then that is co tradition of what they told the feds. That may be the case, but wouldn't be wise.

lazyboy97o

Double Post, but an addendum. Universal City Development Partners continued to file the original contract without new admendmenta after Disney purchased Marvel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom