Can I go on Stitchs great escape?

Lexxweb

Original Poster
I will be at The Magic Kingdom on October 16th or 15th. Can't remember which!
Anyways, I read on WDWMAGIC's main page that the test rehersals for stitchs great escape start october 5th until release date. So my question is, while Im there can I go on?

:cool: Lexxweb

Mickeyrulz

I heard official opening is in November.

Lexxweb your site is just the park map's description of rides. Why not put in some personal input?

Lexxweb

Original Poster
Well because mainly my site is about multimedia, thats why I have a lot of videos and my pictures are taking me forever to do. When EVERYTHING is done (I still have lots more videos to add, some to take down and polish and upload with credits and in higher quality) I have personal input on Universal Studios and Islands of adventure section and since it's Halloween Horror Nights my other site www.lexxwebhhn.com
My halloween horror nights site has a lot of work, I have to stay alert on that one until October is over. So you see I am very busy, I just got my darklight for my camera and a few blank tapes ready, I got a shirt that says lexxwebhhn.com on it so guests can find me when I am at the parks the night of Halloween Horror Nights (Ill be there October 15,16,29th) So, again as you can see I am VERY busy right now and managing to get by!

:cool: Lexxweb

aimster

When you got MK, keep an eye out for cast members standing around by the entrance to Stitch's Great Escape. That could mean testing/previews are going on. It's no guarantee though.

PhotoDave219

Thats incorrect. There is always a CM in front of SGE these days. Testing has not occurred during any of the times Ive gotten off of work and not yet to my knowledge.

TURKEY

PhotoDave219 said:
Thats incorrect. There is always a CM in front of SGE these days. Testing has not occurred during any of the times Ive gotten off of work and not yet to my knowledge.
So would you admit that it might be happening even though you haven't seen it or heard about it?

PhotoDave219

Ive said that the entire time. There has been a cast member in front of that attraction since the wall came down. Just because theres a cast member in front of the attraction, doesnt mean people are going on the attraction yet.

aimster

I said that it *could* mean testing is going on. I didn't say it meant 100% totally truly factual. I also said it was no guarantee.

MKCP 1985

NemoRocks78 said:
Previews haven't begun yet....you do have a small, and I mean small, chance of getting on though.

:lol: In a similar thread in the "News and Rumors" section, I was told "NO CHANCE" for the same dates (unless I buy an AP). Lexxweb didn't say anything about being an AP holder.

I like this thread better. :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

NemoRocks78 said:
Let me translate that for you....

:p :animwink: :wave:

Ok thanks, that makes so much more sense. They should have just said that to start with and you wouldn't have had to go through all that work. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom