Can I do this??

jmarc63

I wanted to know weather I could do this, Would it work out, Can I call CRO today and get a room for the next day or while I;m enroute? can you just cal today and go tommrow?

Thanks

The Mom

Premium Member
I've done it, but called a specific resort rather than CRO. Sometimes I've gotten a really low rate, sometimes not. Sometimes I've had to try more than one resort to get a room. I think there have always been some rooms available, but not always at the price I was willing to pay.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

YEP!

If the room is there Disney will sell it to ya! :lol:

There was just another thread about this very thing, and I was telling how I was on my way home from work one day, and decided to call Disney for a room and head to the airport instead!

No problem!

Good Luck!!!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Nickahlers

If it's feasible...

Stop by the Ocala Information Center. They sell Disney resort rooms at BIG TIME savings for last minute travelers. They're off of I-75 in Ocala. If you call them in advance, they will tell you what they're deals are for that day, but they won't reserve until you actually come to the center. They can be reached by phone at (325) 854-0770.

I've used them before and they are very worthwhile. We ended up paying less than $100 a night for a room at Port Orleans.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

In view of the current economic climate - if there's a room then Disney will sell ( I would suggest that you could negotiate a really big discount - Its better to sell a room for $50 a night and lose money than have it sit there empty )

Upvote 0

Coronado

Not hardly.... the price is the price.... discounts go to those who book well in advance.... discounting is for the off site hotels.... they do not negotiate..... but remember a room that costs more in the WDW is better than.... better than.... well.... a discounted room off site.....

Upvote 0

figmentmom

I've had good luck calling the Hotel Plaza hotels at the last minute, and been able to book rooms for relatively cheap, so you might want to try that, too.

Off-topic, but - Hi, Coronado! How's the school year going???:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom