Can Beastly Kingdom Happen Today?

JIMINYCR

Guardians is the only thing that they can use that anyone will want to see so, id imagine that is impossible.
I dont think so.... Disney is not going to let the acquisition of Marvel to go to waste. They are going to develop the lesser known characters and build up the likability of those that kids havent been so enthusiastic about because they havent been pushed. Marvels got a biiiig stable of characters to draw from that have potential.

Nerdman3000

I know this thread is a few years old, but it discusses the relevant question I have and I'd rather not make a thread containing the same question: anyways, could Beastly Kingdom, or a new version of the concept be still made today, in the area currently occupied by the Wildlife Express Train to Rafiki's Planet Watch?

Obviously the original land for Beastly Kingdom is currently occupied by Pandora, but I was wondering if there was any potential way this area, the one occupied by the Wildlife Express Train, could be used instead if Disney were to revisit the idea of Beastly Kingdom.

TheDuke

You could theoretically scrap Dinoland and do a smaller version of what was planned there. You could maybe fit a dark ride in there, some theming, or a second smaller off the rack carnival type thing themed after unicorns or dragons.

mergatroid

It takes Disney years to build new attractions/lands. Expecting them to build an Entirely new Beastly Kingdom land in a day therefore is pushing it a bit I'd say :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom