Can anyone tell me about this Photo?

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Original Poster
I found the photo on a retro Disney website. Can anyone tell me what the heck it is? I think it is on Bay Lake.
retrowdw1.PNG

Smooth

I remember seeing that. It seems I remember the big promo of the show was that it had 'fireworks' in the daytime. Which was really just colored smoke bombs.

Goofyernmost

I went to Epcot every visit for the two years it ran. Can you imagine Disney spending that much today? Anyway, I never saw it because I have never been to WDW on a Saturday. That was a heading back home day. To be honest I never even heard about it until just a few minutes ago. It started in 85 and ended in 87. Like I thought it was way to expensive and had the possibility of having a serious disaster happening. Interesting though!

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone know what the song in the video was called and or where once could find the lyrics?
Originally the show was to be titled “Magical Rainbows,” and John Debney, Paben and Steve Skorija wrote a song with that title that was used in the final version. Disney Marketing, however, felt the name Skyleidoscope (“a kaleidoscope of color filling the sky”) was stronger.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Originally the show was to be titled “Magical Rainbows,” and John Debney, Paben and Steve Skorija wrote a song with that title that was used in the final version. Disney Marketing, however, felt the name Skyleidoscope (“a kaleidoscope of color filling the sky”) was stronger.
Great thank you! I know almost nothing about this show so thanks for the info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom