Calorie Counting at WDW

What is the Absolute Best Cup of Coffee at WDW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coachwnh

I watch what I eat almost always. I swear off sugary drinks, soda, ice cream, sweets, et al almost all year. But, when I'm in WDW, all bets are off! I have never come back lighter.

PS Welcome to WDWMagic!

Michael Shiels

Original Poster
I watch what I eat almost always. I swear off sugary drinks, soda, ice cream, sweets, et al almost all year. But, when I'm in WDW, all bets are off! I have never come back lighter.

PS Welcome to WDWMagic!

Thank you very much! Well the good news is I hit my goal of weight loss with 28 pounds shed. I am continuing on to remain healthier and perhaps begin some physical improvement. So hopefully I will be already "trained" in better choices by the time we get to WDW...331 days to go!

coachwnh

Thank you very much! Well the good news is I hit my goal of weight loss with 28 pounds shed. I am continuing on to remain healthier and perhaps begin some physical improvement. So hopefully I will be already "trained" in better choices by the time we get to WDW...331 days to go!
Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Michael Shiels

Original Poster
Good luck and enjoy your trip!

We plan on it...if only it would get here a bit faster. :happy: Our son will be 18 months old at that time so it will be some adventure! I have always seen WDW through my own eyes, as a child and as an adult. I cannot wait to see him react to characters and experiences. Perhaps he will turn into a Disney Junkie like his old man! :cool:

Michael Shiels

Original Poster
Also, thanks to everyone who contributed to the poll question. With Kouzzina closing their doors before we return, my wife and I really need a new early morning coffee haunt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom