Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdedeian

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
U can talk to my friend Ryan at Rguy1126 on AIM :D

U can talk to me too on AIM: Rdedeian same as the name.

I get bored alot online so IM me y'all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ryan giggs used to play football for england ............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No offense, but go Brazil !!!

tybroid59

In 24 hours england will be playing brasil .I hope they win ........cos we never seem to win anything much lately :(

I know Brasil are good ...looking :p

Don L Duck

Ya know I was just looking at all these great avatar's.
Especially the new Stich ones.
Out of all so far...... MSU has the best.
As a matter of fact I think he has some of the best and most creative ones I've ever seen.
Keep it up MSU.
Just a passing thought.:D

tenchu

Originally posted by tybroid59
ryan giggs used to play football for england ............

Ryan Giggs plays for Wales. He only played for the england junior teams i think. :D :animwink:

tybroid59

How do I leave this with some dignity left .......

oh yes but he is a Ryan thought thats for sure ...........MARIA helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :lookaroun

tenchu

Originally posted by tybroid59
How do I leave this with some dignity left .......

oh yes but he is a Ryan thought thats for sure ...........MARIA helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :lookaroun

Sorry to came back and start picking holes in your posts!

He was born in england, but his mum is welsh i think, so he plays for them.

Don't gang up on me!!:wave:

MKCustodial

Well, I gotta say, if we can measure success by the amount of new avatars, Stitch is gonna be HUGE!:lol:

And just to touch on the recent toppic, I can't believe we beat England. This World Cup never stops!!! I hope we play agains Senegal, and they kick our butts!! :lol: :lol: I'm gonna laugh SO hard...

Wondering why I'm rooting against my own country? Well, Brazil vs. England was on at 3:30 in the frigging morning down here, and the morons were fireworking their butts like crazy out there, you couldn't sleep if you were in a coma!! Guess who wasn't able to work properly today?? *grumbles and mumbles*

Sorry, had to vent. Monday is my last day at the university, and graduation day is August 2nd. I'm scared outta my wits and I think I'm getting depressed.

Oh, and Ryan. (Just to keep the thread going...)

Wehre is everyone??? no posts on here in over 24 hours?!?!? WHat's wrong with you people?!?!?! We Can't let Ryan die....

Oh saw Lilo and Stich yesterday...Great movie, but alas, no Ryan.

Keep the dream alive and post your nonsense here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom