Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
YES!!!!!

Thank you for saving it for me! I´m so proud of all of you!!

BRAVO!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

1500 POSTS!!!

:p :p :animwink: :animwink:

(besides the original post...);)

TURKEY

I need some clarification on this subject. Otherwise Maria might not have had the 1500th post.

By my reasoning, she had 1501, Turbogames had 1500. Just by looking at the number on the forum page, that doesn't give you the number of posts. It's replies.

Maria's was the 1500th REPLY and 1501st POST.

For better understand, look at this thread. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8392

There are actually 5 posts made, but on the Chit Chat page, the number is 4 replies + (the original post).

If this is confusing, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry if this has absolutely ruined anybody's day. :(

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I need some clarification on this subject. Otherwise Maria might not have had the 1500th post.

By my reasoning, she had 1501, Turbogames had 1500. Just by looking at the number on the forum page, that doesn't give you the number of posts. It's replies.

For better understand, look at this thread. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8392

There are actually 5 posts made, but on the Chit Chat page, the number is 4 replies + (the original post).

If this is confusing, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry if this has absolutely ruined anybody's day. :(

:confused:

actually..i understood it...lol...but i dont think many others will understand why you would post it...lol

TURKEY

Originally posted by NowInc

:confused:

actually..i understood it...lol...but i dont think many others will understand why you would post it...lol

It's just one of those questions that keep my up at night. Kind of like the chicken and the egg.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by turkey leg boy

I know that.... I picked the wrong word. Soooo here it goes again! :D

we have had more than
1500 REPLIES!!!!

:animwink: :animwink:

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MKCustodial

I know nobody was wondering, but I do feel I have to apologize for not being here during the 100th page and the 1500th reply. My computer is in the hospital, so I have to log in from the university whenever possible. I've seen good things and bad things during this short time I've been away, but I'll be back soon.

I miss you all!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

And long live Ryan!!!!

Don L Duck

Just to clarify this small problem.
In the box that reads replies is the number of posts not including the original.
You have to post a reply so whatever number reads in the box is the posted reply.
Original does not effect the outcome cause it's not a reply it's a start.
So all replies are posts.:hammer: :brick: :D :wave:

Rdedeian

I was watching the American Idol show on Fox tonight and I girl named Ryan made it to the final 10.

Just like to report it to the thread.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Rdedeian
I was watching the American Idol show on Fox tonight and I girl named Ryan made it to the final 10.

Just like to report it to the thread.

Thanks for the report Ryan!! :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom