Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov

Hey! Tenchu was trying to start a fight yesterday. Too bad he didn't think about the Marvel vs. DC angle.

Batman is a bed wetter and the Flash picks his nose and eats it

*glares* superman and supergirl are great.. I like Flash, Batman is very complex... don't make me go and pull out the comic books *hehe*

Lhriangel

Originally posted by PrincessAli

I still have some kid in me....I can go faster

Just cause I"m 21 doesn't mean I'm a kid at heart :p.

You should see me when I get to go play in the Parks hehehe

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique

*glares* superman and supergirl are great.. I like Flash, Batman is very complex... don't make me go and pull out the comic books *hehe*

Do you know when the new season of Smallville starts? Linda and I hadn't seen the one last night, so that got me ready for some new episodes.

PrincessAli

Originally posted by NowInc
<--tall...which puts me at a disadvantage.. "get that off the shelf for me pleaaaaaaaaaase"...

lol try working at a grocery store being 5 feet tall and having someone asking that SAME question! It's like, oh yeah let me just climb this shelf for you!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique

what about Freakazoid? lol

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov

Do you know when the new season of Smallville starts? Linda and I hadn't seen the one last night, so that got me ready for some new episodes.

Hmmm no actually I don't :(. But the episode last night was okay.. I don't like Whitney though so I didn't pay that much attention (I was also ready for my class today).

I can't wait till Birds of Prey

NowInc

Originally posted by PrincessAli

that's not true!!!! :lookaroun

LoL..i'd post the height #s of all the girls i have dated..but i dont want anyone to know how high that # is ;)

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru

In my case it is. My last 2 girl friends have been shorter then me.

All my ex boyfriends have been taller than me.. but that's not a huge accomplishment...

some of my ex's have been a foot taller than me though LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom